dude in our collections,come on if we can get storm troppers with

lightsabers then why not him, and don't say :crazed: no more EU

we need poggel we need this we need that,don't worry we'll get

the poggel we'll get the Ice cream man but we may not get this

guy he may never have a chance. do it for the littel guy

so whos with me!!:D

Beast
02-19-2003, 07:46 PM
I don't know about "We" need. But I wouldn't mind it. Of course we have a blue CloneTrooper and a Green CloneTrooper from the actual movies to still get made. I think we should just wait and see what Hasbro is giving us from the CloneWars line, before we start asking for stuff.

There is a basic carded CloneTrooper in the CloneWars line, and a CloneTrooper Commando w/ Speederbike. So either of those could be this one. I don't mind the extra gear they stuffed on him, but like Jargo said when I posted a similar picture in the past the cape is cheesy. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
02-19-2003, 07:50 PM
OK maby not "NEED" persay but still :greedy: :greedy:

What!? I can't help it.

Beast
02-19-2003, 08:31 PM
I found where I brought up this version of the CloneTrooper before. It wasn't liked well back then either. ;)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=199985#post199985

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Isn't that STANSE? How did he get to be in a comic book? And why is he playing an air guitar

No, I hope Hasbro steer clear of that avenue, The clonetroopers are fine as they are, they don't need embellishments top their armor. The four commander colors is enough. Actually the shoulder pads on his right shoulder don't look too bad but the big blue one looks poo. The cloak is a joke though. Who does he think he is the phantom of the opera?
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=199985

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
02-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
For the new clone wars line instead of G.I yoda we need this

dude in our collections,come on if we can get storm troppers with

lightsabers then why not him, and don't say :crazed: no more EU

we need poggel we need this we need that,don't worry we'll get

the poggel we'll get the Ice cream man but we may not get this

guy he may never have a chance. do it for the littel guy

so whos with me!!:D

Screw the action figure. I want the chick in your ID box. :crazed:

Chiesa
02-20-2003, 12:20 AM
Britney ROCKS!!

Oh well, that commando blue clonetrooper really looks like an over pumped steroid filled gorilla! :P He would be cool with all that additional gear though. I really hope that Hasbro will come out with the green and blue clonetrooper soon!

187-Maul
02-20-2003, 07:02 AM
I really like the "gorilla Clonetrooper", he looks really cool, slightly similar to the Dark trooper, although the cape maybe really is a bit too much, but all the extra accessories and and the shaulder pauldron are really cool, and the gun is cool too
maybe we'll see a version like this sometime in an EU line, at elast I hope so...

icatch9
02-20-2003, 08:35 AM
Looks like it should be called this...

The Adventures of Super Clone and Padawon Boy!!

Beast
02-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Sounds like we are going to get this version of the CloneTroopers for the Clone Wars line. Since todays announcement at StarWars.Com said that the ARC. CloneTroopers would play a big part. I still think the cloak/cape is a bit much. :p :)

"We are having a lot of fun with the new ARC troopers, which are elite commando units of clone troopers. They're all... well, more cool,"
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
02-22-2003, 07:37 PM
that would be very cool! i would buy 10!
good idea, mylow!
h

CrunchyNug
03-14-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, it looks like you got your wish Mylow...

Beast
03-14-2003, 11:03 PM
Yeah, he did. And the design has grown on me. Thankfully they didn't do him all musclebound POTF style like that picture. I think that's what turned me off originally. I hate how they have to make the covers of comics, everyone musclebound. Especially since they are less buff inside the comic. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Evil
03-15-2003, 05:20 AM
The ARC Clonetrooper looks pretty cool. All Clonetroopers are welcome, as far as I'm concerned.

jpak001
03-15-2003, 11:36 AM
I think the figure does look much better than the cover of that comic too. I'll be buying one of those for sure!

mylow thehutt
03-15-2003, 11:37 AM
Oh jeez he's a whimp I could wup his butt for pete sakes,but he's cool none the less.:D

187-Maul
03-16-2003, 05:12 AM
I really like the new fig coming out but I think I would've prefered a more buff version like in the picture mylow posted, but at least they are actually making a fig of him so I'm not that disapointed

Beast
03-16-2003, 05:19 AM
Well, the buffed up version is only from the cover of the comics. The actual comic charecters are basically in the same shape as the regular CloneTroopers. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks