PDA

View Full Version : It's official CLONE WARS Animated Series!

Jangu Fett
02-20-2003, 02:01 PM
Just seen a number of different reports cartoon Network IS doing a Clone Wars Cartoon. Starting sometime in 2003 -2004. Check out Rebelscum.com, **************.com And StarWars.com all has reports of the Series.:D :D :D

good shot jansen
02-20-2003, 02:43 PM
this could actually be some good news for micro machines (maybe)

if the series becomes a hit, and kids start clamouring for toys to play with, a line of mm's with their low price point might just hit the spot.

parents would be way quicker to buy a three ship set of micros for 7 dollars long before they plunk down 20 + for each of the larger 3 3/4" line.

just a thought......................

sicqnus
02-20-2003, 02:55 PM
The interesting thing : we will have a line of toys from the serie. a few 3,3/4" figures to begin : Sith witch, Obi-Wan, Mandalorian warrior, Clone commando...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmh... looks like you wrote the "G" word, (url...)
:confused:
ERROR 405 - wrong URL... do not try again - choose another one.:zzz:

Jangu Fett
02-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Sorry, Series isn't the right word for what this will be. I was only able to read the report a couple of minutes ago, on the bus, home from work. It turns out that there will be 20 animated shorts, or COMMERICAL BREAKS, between regular shows. each short will be only 2 to 3 minutes in length. So all 20 will make only 1, 1 hour show.

Some pieces of info about the show. The "SITH WITCH", will be named ASAJJ VENTROSS. She looks like a concept drawing of Dooku, from AOTC. Bald, and she carries 2 curved lightsabers. She the new Jango type charater, a mercenary, sent to kill Anakin. The "MANDALORIAN BOUNTY HUNTER", is named DURGE. He has a special power, if "cut down", he can reconstruct himself. He rides a speeder bike, and uses a lance. There will also be ARC Clone Troopers, a elite commando unit. Don't know what ARC stands for.?. Sorry, thats about all I can remember, right now. If I remember anything else,I'll post.

Later.;)

neonblade
02-20-2003, 09:10 PM
thanks jangu those details are sweet. I would have liked it better if eack was a show long lie 30 min