PDA

View Full Version : 12 inch Snake Eyes

Jedi Clint
02-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Anyone else find this? It took me a bit of getting used to the camo pants, but I'm far from disappointed with this toy. While the new 3 3/4 line is losing my interest, the new 12" line is capturing it.

The Overlord Returns
02-20-2003, 02:58 PM
I've had a 12 inch snake for....umm..oops....nevermind....

Yeah....it's a nice figure... ;)

JediTricks
02-21-2003, 01:40 AM
The pants were too much for me to get past. I really like my blue Cobra Commander in this line, but not one of the others has made its way into my collection yet (and that's over a year that has gone by). However, I will check this fig out again next time I see it. Do the pants come off revealing molded pants or standard Hasbro legs? What accessories does it come with?

Jedi Clint
02-21-2003, 11:56 AM
Now Overlord, I clearly said eyes...plural ;).

JT,

It comes with:
2 swords (one larger than the other)
Machine gun with removable stalk and clip
shoulder sheath for sword(s)
shoulder holster
hand gun
nunchuk
3 throwing stars

I like Tunnel Rat, and Shipreck. While I can't say I really dislike any of them, I might be forgetting a figure or two. I like the traditional blue for CC, but the black scheme I saw recently wasn't too bad.

If ya snag a Tunnel Rat for the pants, you can have a snake eyes in full black.

JediTricks
02-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for the accessory rundown.

I too like the black CC figure that's cropped up lately, but the blue is the only way to go for me. I still wish I had my HOF CC figure, I still have his suitcase accessory with the dagger and pistol though.

Tonysmo
02-23-2003, 02:02 AM
I agree with you guys, the camo pants for Snake Eyes doesnt seem right.. he was ALL black.. why mess with it? As for a Black CC.. I've never seen one in the cartoon, so again... Why? ( although he is kinda cool... ) The blue one is the correct version, they should keep it at that. Overall I think they are doing pretty well.. Scarlett? anyone? anyone? STORMSHADOW?!

Darth Cruel
04-28-2003, 12:32 AM
Tonysmo - I heard a rumor that there is a SE/SS two-pack coming out. I hope they don't cheese out Stormshadow. And maybe they will correct Snake Eyes' outfit.

So far I have passed on these figs as the accessories are just too exagerated for me.

Tonysmo
04-29-2003, 12:23 AM
thanks for that - Ill keep my eyes out. I certainly hope your right..

My son is the huge Joe fan right now - so I re-live through him on how fun it was when I had most of the orginals n such.

Now if they would only re-release the Cobra officer..