PDA

View Full Version : Saga Imperial Officer.. blond and brown hair variation

JediDan
02-20-2003, 05:56 PM
I got 2 Imperial Officers today on the new Saga cards and each of them had different heads. One is the normal brown haired version and the other was a much younger looking face and with blond hair. Anyone else seen this version???

Jerjerrod
02-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow. Did you find blondie in the US in a department store, or was it from a specialty store? For a while I thought this was only in Hong Kong. But if you found it here, that's great news.

However, I did manage to get a black hair Rebel Trooper.

JediDan
02-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Yes at Target. The blond haired head is a totally different head. The hat goes all the way to the eyes so there are no eye brows. His sideburns are half the length as the other head sculpt. He has blue eyes and the hat goes much further down the back of the head. It certainly is a new head sculpt. I'm gonna try and get some pics scanned this weekend and send them to Mr. Thrawn.

RynBkr2002
03-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Wow, that's pretty awesome there buddy!!

AdmiralPiett
03-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Yesterday I bought 2 versions of the new rebel troopers, both with black hair, and one of them has a head that won't turn. Is this a variant or is it just poor manufacturing?
Piett

JediDan
03-17-2003, 08:01 AM
As with the hair I believe there are 2 versions. The red head and the black hair. I think the right one is the red head so if you have the black head you might have the harder to find version.