View Full Version : your top 10
02-20-2003, 11:31 PM
:) Haven't seen these in a while but putting all things aside for 2003 what top 10 do you want to see imortalized in to plastic befor 2018.mine are.
10.luke (end of esb brown suit)
8.Vader in medcial chamber
7.Aqua sea monster
5.Han solo w/ torcher bed thing
4.final battel Qui-gon w/ battel damage
3.A new Daugaboh (sp) yoda
2.death star battel damage R2
1.mother ewok with a baseket of babies or ewoklings:D
02-20-2003, 11:35 PM
Top 5: Most Wanted Thread (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17164)
MTFBWY and HH!!
Jar Jar Binks
02-20-2003, 11:42 PM
:cool: Gotch ya coverd.
02-21-2003, 12:23 AM
Well, I've done this before, but here it is:
10. Jabba the Hutt - ROTJ "definitive" sculpt
9. Admiral Ozzel
8. Bail Organa
7. Red Leader
6. General Carlist Rieekan
5. Hermi Odle
4. General Veers - with removable armor and helmet
3. R2-D2 - with drink tray. Hasbro must make this sculpt even better than the Kubrick and Hallmark ornament.
2. Leia in Boussh disguise - the "definitive" sculpt, with realistic scale, removable helmet and detonator, and cloth cape.
...and the number 1 MOST WANTED figure is... *drumroll* ...
1. Moff Jerjerrod :D
02-21-2003, 01:13 AM
I love these lists.
1. R5-D4 (resculpt)
2. Tonnika sisters (never gonna happen, I know)
3. Hem Dazon
4. soft goods Emperor Palpatine w/ bendy knees
5. Biggs Darklighter (X-Wing Pilot) w/Removable Helmet
6. General Madine
7. ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
8. any astromech from the Yavin hanger (3 or 4 would be nice)
9. Red Leader (the guy that says "Cut the chatter, Red Two")
10. Myo, the Cantina cyclops
I seem to have a fondness for Original Trilogy figures. Hmm...
10. Lando general
9. Lando in smugglers clothes
8. Lando skiff disguise
7. Lando bespin
6. Lando general
5. Lando in smugglers clothes
4. Lando skiff disguise
3. Lando bespin
2. Lando general
1. Lando in smugglers clothes
02-21-2003, 11:10 AM
1. ROTJ Jabba
2. Hermi Odle
4. Luke medical frigate
5. R5-D4 resculpt
6. ROTJ Jabba(I know I know but I really want it)
7. Young Owen and Beru
8. Bartender R2
9. Leia Boussh resculpt
10. Emperor Papentine resculpt
QLD maybe you should contact Billy Dee and see about him making those figs for you.
10. rotj jabba
9. Imperial officer builder pack
8. all imperial troopers (with head from deluxe clone trooper head) with removable hats/helmets
7. resculpted hoth rebel soldier (troop builder?)
6. Han solo in imperial fatigues
5. Hermi odle (with retractable tongue gimmick!!)
4. Weequay skiff guard
3. Every saga figure re-re-released in a neutral pose
2. Rebel commando in scout trooper disguise(bearded blonde guy in rotj) with removable helmet.
AND NUMBER 1..............General Maximillian Veers (with removable helmet and removable torso armor).
02-22-2003, 01:03 AM
Why only ten???
This is my list. I did not chose figure that may be produce this year.
I want all new figure, figure that have never been done.
1) Yarna D'Al Gargan ( I read so much about her in te dear hasbro section that i want her).
2) Hermi Odle (after Ephant mon... everythings is possible)
3) Torryn Farr ( she is cute, and she is not Lea)
4) jocasta Nu ( and old lady with power...)
5) female ewok and baby ewoks ( it is funny...)
6)J'Quill ( a fur thing... it could turn out to be great)
7) CZ-3 (A droid that does not look like c3po or k3po...)
8)Hem dazon ( i don't understand why we don't have him yet. We had Djas puhr that i can not see in the movie but we never got the first alien...)
9) R1-G4 ( an bigger astromech.... wow)
10) Myo ( i like this one-eye alien)
It is difficults to choose when we have so much choice. I lilke many figure frome ep! and ep2 but i think the chances are better since the films are not that old...
I didn't ask main character because we will have them all. If we can get a wedding padmé with a bouquet, i am sure that we will have all te padmé we need...
sorry again for my poor english.
02-22-2003, 02:37 PM
i think they need to remake ALL the figures and give them at LEAST 18 points of articulation, it can be done, i know it can, i particularly am takling about any and all of the ones w/action features, like anakin, padme, mace, obi-wan, jango, so on and so forth, they all need to have soft-goods cloaks (if present on the character in the movie) appropriate for the figures, more accesories, a stand, and the big one, be neutrally posed
that's what i think should happen, i'm mainly talking about the EP2 figures like the ones stated above, but also han, chewie, leia, luke, vader....CLONE TROOPER, and we also need a NEW C-3PO w/removeable limbs, and an R2 that has lots of his goodies to attach to him
02-22-2003, 03:26 PM
As of now,
Jabba the hutt
Yarna d'al gargan
R5-D4 or any customisable R5 unit
Decent version of Uncle owen
02-23-2003, 08:08 PM
the rest of the Cantina figures
R2 with tray
new Bib Fortuna
new WED Treadwell
02-24-2003, 04:35 PM
1 - Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight Jabba's Palace
2 - Anakin Skywalker - Geonosis Droid Factory
3 - Luke Skywalker - Hoth Gear
4 - Emperor Palpatine - Return of the Jedi
5 - Yoda - Classic Trilogy
6 - Senator Palpatine - Resculpt that looks as good as SAGA Palpatine
7 - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Dexter's Diner
8 - Jango Fett - Ultimate - Interchangeable jetpacks, no gimmicks, holsters, excellent sculpt
9 - Darth Tyranus - Sith Lord (when he meets with Darth Sidious)
10 - Plo Koon - Jedi Council
02-27-2003, 01:30 AM
2. Pumpkin pie haircutted guy on Deathstar 1 (it's possible, however unlikely that the rebels may find a weakness and exploit it...)
4. Tonnika Sisters
5. Hem Dazon
6. Hermi Odle
7. both Dignitaries
10.Lando in Han's clothes
And an honorable mention goes out to all the Skiff guards (human, nikto, weequay, etc.) and their costume variations that have not been made yet.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.