PDA

View Full Version : Tantive IV troop builder

jedi-cpa
02-21-2003, 01:26 PM
We've already established there will be different head sculpts carded on saga cards which is basically the same trooper as on the POTJ card. My question is, is the troop builder set going to have the different variations on the head sculpt? Or are they all going to be identical to the POTJ soldier?

TIA

Jargo
02-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Probably the POTJ version only. The idea is that the packs are cheap and cheerful. Adding head variants would up the cost. Don't ask me why, I just know that it would. Personally speaking, I think the two new ones look almost identical under the helmet. facially i'm quite hard pressed to find sculpt differences. The hair is a different color but for the most part you never even see the hair. Especially if you're a carded collector. I do think the new faces are better than the pudgey POTJ version though. That one had mad eyes and didn't look hard he just looked scared. hardly a real rebel at all. :D But i think it'll be the old head on the 4-pack.

Beast
02-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Jargo's correct. One of the other websites, and I believe Entertainment Earth also confirmed that it's just the POTJ headsculpts on the army builder set. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

badtaste
02-24-2003, 02:15 AM
What ever happened with the reddish headed trooper? Is it available yet?