View Full Version : Non-retail Toy Stores in New York City?

02-22-2003, 01:33 PM
Hi everybody!!! I just recently moved to NYC and don't really know the lay of the land (at least as far as toy stores go). So, I was wondering if any of you fine SSG folk can help me out. I'm looking for non-retail collectible toy stores in the NYC area that sell anything from the Saga collection on back to vintage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

02-22-2003, 04:47 PM
I lived in Queens for 28 years and moved. One shop that I frequented is Royal Collectibles. It is located on Metropolitan Ave. A few blocks away from Woodhaven Blvd. I also have a phone number. If you need it just PM me and I will give it to you.

Another is Austin Street in Forest Hills Queens. It is kind of in a little shopping center. I don't remember the name of it but I know you have to go up some stairs to get to it. It should be across from a movie theatre and a TGIF's. Any other help I can give you just lemme know.

There is also Forbidden Planet in Manhattan. I think it is on Broadway and 12th street. Its been a few years but hopefully these can help you.