PDA

View Full Version : Non-retail Toy Stores in New York City?

YourFriendKaysar
02-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Hi everybody!!! I just recently moved to NYC and don't really know the lay of the land (at least as far as toy stores go). So, I was wondering if any of you fine SSG folk can help me out. I'm looking for non-retail collectible toy stores in the NYC area that sell anything from the Saga collection on back to vintage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

YourFriendKaysar

Kidhuman
02-22-2003, 05:47 PM
I lived in Queens for 28 years and moved. One shop that I frequented is Royal Collectibles. It is located on Metropolitan Ave. A few blocks away from Woodhaven Blvd. I also have a phone number. If you need it just PM me and I will give it to you.

Another is Austin Street in Forest Hills Queens. It is kind of in a little shopping center. I don't remember the name of it but I know you have to go up some stairs to get to it. It should be across from a movie theatre and a TGIF's. Any other help I can give you just lemme know.

There is also Forbidden Planet in Manhattan. I think it is on Broadway and 12th street. Its been a few years but hopefully these can help you.