PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Bilbofett
02-22-2003, 05:20 PM
Hi everybody!

I am relatively new here and just want to ask for some advice from you guys!

Firstly I am a massive Star Wars fan, yes I know we all are here, but I have only just started to collect the figures (boxed).

What I was thinking is perhaps buying a few case assortments, taking the figures I need and then selling the rest on ebay or something like that.

I was just wondering how much a case assortment would be, I know it would be cheaper than buying the figures separately. Also if anyone knows of any good wholesalers who sell case assortments please reply to this thread with prices.

I am mainly looking for the new saga figures at the moment but any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guys and gals!

BilboFett

Bilbofett
02-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Come on guys I need your advice!!:confused:

kdp100
02-24-2003, 11:14 AM
Sorry, I posted a reply to this once but it seems to have been swallowed-up....

I once collected some POTF2 figures in person from an eBay seller who told me the cheapest way to bulk-buy, even in this country, is from www.entertainmentearth.com.
However, as they're not based in the UK you might occasionally get stung for tax and/or import duty. It's all the luck of the draw as to whether this actually happens or not.

Bilbofett
02-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Thanks kdp! I'll check them out now.

Bilbofett

Bilbofett
02-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Well

I just had a look and they're more expensive than i thought they would be, especially if you add shipping and maybe tax and import duty. :mad:

I know someone from R2DToys sometimes comes on here and I know they sell to dealers, does anyone know of their prices?

Help me people, you're my only hope.

Bilbofett :( :mad: :cry:

kdp100
02-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Dunno - the website says "mailto: dealers@r2dtoys.com".
Why not give them a try?!
:) :)

gambitguru
04-07-2004, 03:12 PM
hi welcome to sir steve