PDA

View Full Version : Old School

AT-AT Man
02-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Anyone else see this hilarious movie with yet? Saw it last night with my dad. Along with everyone else in the theater we couldn't stop laughing. Will Ferrel is one of the funniest guys I've ever seen. Luke Wilson and Vince Vaughn also make this an enjoyable movie. I recomend it to anyone who liked Road Trip or Van Wilder, since it is the same type of comedy. Go out and see this movie.

2-1B
02-23-2003, 01:14 PM
We're going STREAKINGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Boba Fettfield
02-23-2003, 02:18 PM
They played Master of Puppets in that movie. That alone makes it a 5 star delight.

QLD
02-23-2003, 02:47 PM
I didn't get a chance to see it last night, because my fiance' had to work :(, but I am going soon. It looks like it will be pretty funny.

AT-AT Man
02-23-2003, 05:57 PM
yes go see it, you will laugh your *** off

derek
02-23-2003, 07:48 PM
it's pretty good mindless entertainment. :)

but i can't believe some people took little kids to this film. it's definately not child friendly. i guess those idiot parents will take their kids home and smoke crack with them!:confused: :crazed:

and now the bonus round.........

can anyone name two actors from "24" that were in this film? one is so easy, but the other may require a second viewing if you're not a super-fan.......and no IMDB cheating!(caesar and jar jar):crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :D ;)

JediTricks
02-23-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm glad to hear good things about it, I liked the previews but it's been so long since there's been a funny Hollywood comedy to me. Plus, I think that Will Ferrell isn't that funny usually because he's just let loose with his stuff and never knows when to keep from going overboard. I guess I'll catch it soon though.

2-1B
02-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Hey! :mad: Why did you put me in the IMDb category, Mr. derek?! :mad:
Oh come on, what's not for kids to see? A couple of nude shots? PLEASE, a naked Will Ferrell is way more offensive than either of Blue's adversaries. :crazed:
And if you don't want the kids hearing a few F bombs, just tell them to put on their earmuffs ! :crazed:

JT, they really packed a lot of the funny stuff in the preview but I still liked it a lot. :)

evenflow
02-24-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
We're going STREAKINGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This movie was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. That seen was the best. Amazing movie, go check this one out. :D

AT-AT Man
02-24-2003, 06:18 PM
that was pretty good caeser. I loved the ear muffs thig, it was great

12inch Lando
03-02-2003, 06:06 AM
I just saw this movie last night. It hit the spot. :D

QLD
03-02-2003, 08:52 AM
What a coincedince 12" Lando, I saw it last night too! ;)

I enjoyed it as well. Will ferrell is INSANE!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-03-2003, 12:05 PM
My friend took me to see it saturday night before we hit the bars to celebrate my 21st and i laughed my behind off. He had seen it before, so he pointed out little things i would've missed on a regular viewing, such as the hilarious picture of Will Ferrel at his wedding, he has that goofy face and his mouth is half open..i'm giggling just thinking about it.

Vince Vaughn was also great in his role, definately reminiscient of Trent in the classic flick, "Swingers."

Lastly, for the last 2 days, my neighbors kept blaring "Dust in the Wind" and now i get it, and when its' over, i kept help but yell, "You're my boy, Blue, you're my boy!"

Great movie, will definately get a 2nd viewing and a DVD purchase from this kid. :D

QLD
03-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Hank the Tank......Hank the Tank.....