PDA

View Full Version : Looking For One Specific Picture From "Clerks" Cartoon...

Lman316
02-24-2003, 01:25 PM
I know that the movie has been out for a long time, but I just recently watched it on Showtime or Cinemax late at night. And the day after that (surprisingly), they started showing re-runs of the cartoon on Comedy Central.
Anyway, last night was Episode 4, where Dante goes to trial. I'm looking for a decent picture of when George Lucas is on the stand, being assaulted by Randal :p.

I've done a few searches, but I keep coming up short, and I've gotten help on here before :). Like always, any help would be much appreciated :D.

Thanks!

End...

Edit in: I found the pic I was looking for in a Toyfare magazine. The only problem is that the picture was too small, and the quality is diminished when I use it as an avatar. This will do for now, but if anyone can find a better one, I can still use it!
Thanks again!

End...again :)

darthvyn
02-24-2003, 08:04 PM
i have the dvd set, and a screen capture tool on my 'puter, so i got whatever you want... you can even ask for a particular frame... but i started off with four images...

darthvyn
02-24-2003, 08:07 PM

darthvyn
02-24-2003, 08:09 PM

darthvyn
02-24-2003, 08:10 PM
i love this episode, by the way...

we the jury find in favor off...

BIG AMERICAN PARTY!!!!

who is driving car... BEAR IS DRIVING CAR, oh, my... how can this be???

darthvyn
02-24-2003, 08:12 PM
i forgot to attach this with the last one, and when i went to edit, i didn't have the attach file box... odd...

Lman316
02-25-2003, 12:42 PM
Thanks much, darthvyn! The quality on these is awesome, way better than what I've got. Nice! :D

Thanks a lot!

End...:happy:

darthvyn
02-25-2003, 04:27 PM
no prob!:crazed: :greedy: :stupid: :crazed: :dead: