View Full Version : Looking For One Specific Picture From "Clerks" Cartoon...

02-24-2003, 02:25 PM
I know that the movie has been out for a long time, but I just recently watched it on Showtime or Cinemax late at night. And the day after that (surprisingly), they started showing re-runs of the cartoon on Comedy Central.
Anyway, last night was Episode 4, where Dante goes to trial. I'm looking for a decent picture of when George Lucas is on the stand, being assaulted by Randal :p.

I've done a few searches, but I keep coming up short, and I've gotten help on here before :). Like always, any help would be much appreciated :D.

Edit in: I found the pic I was looking for in a Toyfare magazine. The only problem is that the picture was too small, and the quality is diminished when I use it as an avatar. This will do for now, but if anyone can find a better one, I can still use it!
Thanks again!

End...again :)

02-24-2003, 09:04 PM
i have the dvd set, and a screen capture tool on my 'puter, so i got whatever you want... you can even ask for a particular frame... but i started off with four images...

02-24-2003, 09:07 PM

02-24-2003, 09:09 PM

02-24-2003, 09:10 PM
i love this episode, by the way...

we the jury find in favor off...

who is driving car... BEAR IS DRIVING CAR, oh, my... how can this be???

02-24-2003, 09:12 PM
i forgot to attach this with the last one, and when i went to edit, i didn't have the attach file box... odd...

02-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks much, darthvyn! The quality on these is awesome, way better than what I've got. Nice! :D

Thanks a lot!

02-25-2003, 05:27 PM
no prob!:crazed: :greedy: :stupid: :crazed: :dead: