PDA

View Full Version : more figures???

Masterjedi73
02-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Maybe we'll get some of the 'cartoon' figures, too....kinda like the old droids line. do you think there's a chance of this?

evenflow
02-25-2003, 01:49 PM
If they did this, then i would like the line. Cartoon style.

Kidhuman
02-25-2003, 02:17 PM
I think we will get more figures as the cartoon progresses. It all depends on the popularity of the cartoons. We might even get more accessories(ships and weapons) as well

hango fett
02-25-2003, 04:06 PM
when does the cartoon air???
h

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
The cartoon comes out this fall.

I hope the figures they make will look a little more movie-realistic and not cartoony. That would be dumb and crap-looking. I mean, base the Sith Witch figure on the concept painting, but elongate her neck a little bit to match the cartoon style. Also, the Obi-Wans and Anakins should look like Ewan and Hayden. Just my 2 cents.:)

Beast
02-25-2003, 07:11 PM
The figures are supposed to be still in the movie charecter style, similar to how the other EU figures we've gotten in the past stayed with more of a movie feel. Since the Clone Wars crossover covers the Animated Shorts, Comics, Video Games, and Books. It's best that they stick to their own "movie" quality, then try to match one of the various styles from the crossovers. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JangoFart
02-26-2003, 12:11 AM
I don't know. I enjoyed the more cartoon-like look of the Thrawn and Katarn figures from the EU line. I'd like to see some of the CW figures in both styles before I could definitively say either way. More cartoon-like figures for the CW line would give us something we really haven't had since the POFT2 line re-started the Star Wars craze: something original and new.

Then again, they could suck horribly :)

J

James Boba Fettfield
02-26-2003, 01:08 AM
I'd like to see the figures resemble the cartoons. Kind of like how the Justice League figs resemble the Justice League cartoon. That's just me, though. I'm always looking for different and stand out toys.

nova blue
02-26-2003, 10:15 AM
What there are Justice league figures? Man I've never seen them

12inch Lando
02-26-2003, 10:49 AM
The Justice League figures are really nice! Take a look at your local Target nova. The only problem I've had is that I've only seen Batman on the pegs. It would figure that they'd over pack him but his actually the one I'd like the least.

12inch Lando
02-26-2003, 10:53 AM
Justice League fig. pictures.

http://systems.figures.com/Features/index.html?dom=fig&show_article=37130

Chiesa
02-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Cartoon like or not, it still can be well done if the correct effort and designing is well taken of. So I wouldn't say too soon about any preferences.