PDA

View Full Version : Confused

BountyHunter
11-12-2001, 07:09 PM
OK I used to be really big into SW and then I just lost interest for a while, now I am back in. But being about a years gap of me being a huge fan I forget some stuff. Thats why I need some help. This is a stupid question. Alright In Episode I, Senator palpatine is basically trying to take over Naboo right, well not right away but you know, and of course he is also darth sidious, anyways, I guess this is kind uf a
Ep 2 Spoiler

but I'm sure everyone has figured this out by now. Just to warn you. So Darth Sidious makes the clone army since his droid army wasn't good enough, and his main objective is to take over the galaxy. Is that right, man I feel really stupid asking this, but I just forgot.

JediTricks
11-12-2001, 11:05 PM
(Please be careful of posting Ep 2 spoilers in this section)

Palpatine was senator of Naboo and was forcing the problems between the Naboo and the Trade Fed to use the situation to get himself elected to Supreme Chancellor (president of the senate). As for Ep 2, that's for the Ep 2 section. ;)

GNT
11-13-2001, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Palpatine was senator of Naboo and was forcing the problems between the Naboo and the Trade Fed to use the situation to get himself elected to Supreme Chancellor (president of the senate). As for Ep 2, that's for the Ep 2 section. ;)

And he succeded(sp?) to become Supreme Chancellor,his very smart at thinking things out, sort of like me ;) :rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi
11-13-2001, 09:48 AM
Except the only thing GNT ever got elected was 'Swirlie King' in High School.:p

master jedi
11-13-2001, 04:17 PM
JT is right about Palpy/Sidious. He is trying to gain power and eventually gain enough power to become the emperror of the empire. You can think of it as Hitler and the Nazis.