PDA

View Full Version : awsome but strange findings

keithfite
02-25-2003, 08:01 PM
there are stores here in ohio called family dollar. maybe you have some. I have 3 around here. I keep going in them and they have really old star wars figures. The toys they sell are cheap and then they have a few main stream toys like star wars and wrestling but they are all old. They have a bunch of POTJ for $4 in some and $3 in others. and they have flashback lukes and POTF emperor palpatines. So if you have these stores look in them. you may find some good figures to keep in tje box or have loose just for the hell of it.

James Boba Fettfield
02-27-2003, 01:17 PM
I bought a Han Solo from the 1995 line there in 1999 at a Family Dollar in Bethel, Ohio. I haven't been back to it since, but I'm sure they probably still have older figures.

icatch9
02-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Think that's strnage? I found a Green Card Bib Fortuna and Skiff Guard Lando at Target last weekend. Yep, they were makred down the $1.16. What a deal! I got them just for the heck of it becasue I've had them for years. Still those are old figs to find today :D.

Oh yea, they were dead mint on card too :D.

Sith Lord 0498
02-28-2003, 06:16 AM
The Wegman's near where I live has had POTF Han Solo Endor Gear figures for the last couple of years. I think they still want around $6-7 for them (probably why they haven't moved). I'm pretty sure they still have Commtech readers too.