PDA

View Full Version : Classic darth maul, whats up with that?

keithfite
02-26-2003, 12:24 AM
I feel stupid for asking but I have not heard one thing about this figure. but I went to kebco toy and in there pre order they have the classic darth maul saga collection figure. I keep up to date on star wars coming out because I got to have em all. But I havent heard about that. Is it accurate, are there pictures? I dont know but if you can tell me that would be great. cause I dont know anything about this figure thanks

Jerjerrod
02-26-2003, 12:35 AM
If you're referring to the new Saga Darth Maul coming out this year, it's most likely going to be the figure from "Masters of the dark side" 2-pack. The Hasbro website has already released this year's list with Maul included, with some other "classics" like:

Han - from POTF Commtech
Leia - from POTF FF (all new likeness)
C-3PO - from POTF Flashback (Shopworn)
Jango Fett Kamino Escape - from ummmm... Saga
and of course,
Darth Maul - from POTJ MotDS 2-pack, which is one of the only DM's that have an accurate lightsaber length, and shoulder ball-joints.

keithfite
02-26-2003, 04:35 PM
oh. I had heard about all the other classic figures but not darth maul. when I saw that on kebcotoys .com i was confused. I really appreciate you answering me. thanks

Lman316
02-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Jerjerrod
Han - from POTF Commtech
Leia - from POTF FF (all new likeness)
C-3PO - from POTF Flashback (Shopworn)
Jango Fett Kamino Escape - from ummmm... Saga
and of course,
Darth Maul - from POTJ MotDS 2-pack, which is one of the only DM's that have an accurate lightsaber length, and shoulder ball-joints.

Has it honestly been confirmed that those are the figures we'll be getting? I know that the checklist under this forum says that too, but has it been announced officially that we'll get those?
All it says under the Hasbro site is:

'03 #25 Darth Maul (Classic version from POTJ collection)
'03 #26 Princess Leia Organa (Classic version from POTF collection)
'03 #27 Han Solo (Classic version from POTF collection)
'03 #21 C-3PO (Classic version from POTF collection)

So, couldn't the 3PO be the Removable parts version, or the Leia, couldn't it be the CommTech version?

I can understand that the MOTD Maul and the CommTech Han would make the most sense, but what about the others? I'd rather have a CommTech Leia than a new likeness Leia (as I have a couple of the latter that I bought in an Ebay lot).

End...

Jerjerrod
02-27-2003, 02:15 PM
Check this previous thread:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17668&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Somewhere in it Emperor Jargo found out which ones were to be re-released. Also, each will come with an all-new base. :)