PDA

View Full Version : CD Not Working

InsaneJediGirl
02-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Alright,I'm hoping someone on SSG will help me,since the seller of the CD is an jerk.

I got a CD with Civil War Photos but it wont install!!I contacted the seller and he says nothing should install and I need to browse for it on the drive.I did that,nothing.I tried opening the CD in Photoshop,Picture Publisher,etc..with no results.For reference purposes,I have Windows 95(Yes,old I know).

Any ideas?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dar' Argol
02-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
Alright,I'm hoping someone on SSG will help me,since the seller of the CD is an jerk.

I got a CD with Civil War Photos but it wont install!!I contacted the seller and he says nothing should install and I need to browse for it on the drive.I did that,nothing.I tried opening the CD in Photoshop,Picture Publisher,etc..with no results.For reference purposes,I have Windows 95(Yes,old I know).

Any ideas?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Try this IJG, Go to "My Computer" then "right click" on your CD drive that has the pics. Choose "Explore". That should allow you into the CD itself. Then all you have to do is drag the photos you want to another folder on your Hard Drive. I suggest making a folder titled "Civil War Pics" or something. And if you want to move all of them, click once on the first pic to highlight it, then hold down "Shift" and click the last pic in the file. That should highlight all the pick and you can move them over to another folder in one move. GL and LMK if that works:D

InsaneJediGirl
02-27-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks Dar:)

The CD still isn't working,but I finally figured out it is the CD itself is defective(Luckly not our CD-ROM Drive).