View Full Version : QUESTION: Is the latest box set...

02-27-2003, 04:49 PM
in widescreen or pan and scan. It never did say on the box and I need to buy a new copy of the trillogy.

So, did anyone buy the re-re-re-release with the bonus EP2 stuff? Wal-Mart has a few left but they don't say wide or scam.

James Boba Fettfield
02-27-2003, 05:11 PM
Ok, I'm not sure if these are the same ones you saw or not, but at least I tried.

If you follow the link below here it lists the trilogy as being Full Screen, but notice that it doesn't say full screen on the packaging.

Now if you follow this link below, it will take you to the almost exact looking trilogy, but it says Widescreen at the top of it.

So if you saw the trilogy that looked like that at Wal-Mart and it didn't say widescreen on the box like the picture shows, then it is probably the fullscreen version.

02-27-2003, 08:09 PM
That's what I needed to know, thanks.:)

James Boba Fettfield
02-27-2003, 08:23 PM
Anytime dude, you are welcome.

03-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Makes a huge difference, good thing you checked SK99. Too many things you miss w pan and scan.

03-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Jaymz is quite right -

most of the sets I've seen at retail are not labeled as P&S but they definately are.

I saw it once at Best Buy and noticed a Widescreen marking . . . that's the only time I recall seeing it in stores. It deserved a wider release!