PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Collectors!!!!!!

reebo1
02-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Where is all the new Star wars stuff????!!!! Look no futher, post your findings on the island so we all know were not searching for nothing!!!! Help your fellow collector finish his or her collection!!!
Thanks for your support.

The True Maul
03-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Hello, you know I just started a Long Island Collecters club in the Collecters cLub forum go and post there too!!:D

Darth Instigator
07-26-2006, 08:02 PM
OK this thread needs reviving, I am not too hard core of a collector but I go and look with my kids. I will post what I can.

YEsterday in one local store they had a bunch of crap basically, peg fillers and old figures, Ki Adi holo and Vaders. They had anakins ship and obi-wans and a bunch of tranformers, even the Darth sidious one I havent really seen before. And most interestingly I saw they had about 8 or 9 of that big Lego Inperial Star Destroyers. Boxes looked mint, they were up front in the locked area with all the baby formula. Apparently someone steals formula from TRU, lol.

Darth Instigator
08-04-2006, 07:01 PM
found old stuff mainly at TRU, 1 of 3 remotely near me. I found the talking Yodas however for $14.98 in the clearance section. I didn't even know they had a clearance section. There were 4 of them and I always wanted one so now I got it for half price. some more animated clone gunships too and same old Vaders, and holo Ki Adi's. Nothing special

Darth Instigator
08-10-2006, 12:23 PM
went to the East Setauket Target yesterday and they had the new MAce Starfighter and the Vader Tie, but every new peg with new figures was stripped down to the old figs they put them over. I was standing there with the kids just looking at what could have been, lol. Too bad, there are hidden collectors out that way that take everything and leave nothing. The hunt for Veers continues

Darth Instigator
08-18-2006, 07:01 AM
found alot of the new stuff yesterday at Walmart, the shelves only had the AT-TE driver trooper and the astrodroid that looks like R2, I forget the name but it is like a pink version. They had the gold color C3PO and the Wookie guy, not chewie, lol. Then I found a sealed case on the palette, which I opened, and in it was 2 501st troopers, which I grabbed, one for my son and the other to hold onto, they had 2 more of those AT-TE drivers and a Kit Fisto, Dooku, C3PO, astrodroid and I think leia. I also found a bunch of VTSC mostly Han and tuskens, two biker scouts, my son got one, and a greedo or two, at Kaybee but they were still $11.99. No more lukes.

Darth Instigator
09-08-2006, 09:50 PM
ok for those not ignoring me, lol. Today I found

Two titaniums I fdidn't have, the Executor and the Sand Crawler

I also found two carded Scorches on pegs and there were numerous Mace Windu Star Fighters and Vader's Tie. A couple of Cody's and sandtroopers. This was all the Wal-mart in Centereach

timmae
09-17-2006, 01:46 AM
us yankees down south here, hear ya. scorches are always good to see. i wonder what the average peg time is on that figure? figures/toys must cost more in long island at retail?