PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of Hoth and other fun photo's...

dr_evazan22
03-01-2003, 09:37 PM
I finally got around to developing pic's I took last summer at the Magic Of Myth exhibit in Brooklyn, as well as taking some Hoth photo's in the snowstorm a week or two ago.

First up is one of (if not THE) my favorite 12"er's.

dr_evazan22
03-01-2003, 09:53 PM
***Spoiler Alert***

***Spoiler Alert***

A scoop straight from the set of E3...

The latest hero to join our friends Obi, Ani and Padme is the new queen of Naboo...

Queen AmadAri!

God save the Queen!

dr_evazan22
03-01-2003, 10:00 PM
When I first saw her climbing up the front of her cage at the SPCA was when I decided to give her the name Chewie. Now, just like the famous Wookiee she can be a gentle friend, but she can also have a nasty side that yyou DON'T want to be on.

dr_evazan22
03-01-2003, 10:09 PM
After receiving 2ft of snow I suddenly had the idea to take all of my Hoth toys outside in actual snow:eek: .

If it were daylight at the time they may have come out a little better. As it was, there is quite a bit of over-exposure from the flash in the foreground (where my gloved fingers weren't covering the lens:rolleyes: )

Here is a shot of the Rebel defensive trench. You may notice that there are only a few Reb's defending the Base, and that's b/c they are already dead:dead: .

You'll also see that the vintage Turret has stood the test of time and does a good job of blending w/ the snow, whereas the snow on the newer Turret et al, looks a little "yellow":stupid: .

12inch Lando
03-02-2003, 05:37 AM
You know, the blurry pic of the Snowtrooper works. It's like a still shot of the trooper running toward the camera. Blair Witch docco jiggley style. You should tell people you meant to do that. Some studio might front you 40 million dollars to make a movie.

Arrogant Arse
03-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Great pictures Dr.!! I always wanted to take my tows out into the snow, but, when I was young, my mom wouldn't let me. :(

It's cool to see them in their "Natrural Habitat":D

Now, you need to go to the beach with your Tatooine toys!

dr_evazan22
03-05-2003, 05:18 PM
"Luke, go to the dagobah system. There you will learn from the Jedi master who instructed me..."

dr_evazan22
03-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Leia's pep talk to the boys at the beginning. In attendance is Luke, Dak, Jorg, and Wedge (I think, its a little hard to tell from the back), leia, 3PO, 2-1B and K-3PO.

dr_evazan22
03-05-2003, 05:27 PM
The AT-AT's advance. Or, it could just be falling over to crush the Scout walker calmly standing off to the side.

You decide!