PDA

View Full Version : Is Hasbro releasing snowspeeder in saga packaging?

jad
03-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Hey folks, just a quick question. I know that Hasbro has already released the Tie Bomber in Saga Packaging at Walmart. But are there any plans to release the Snowspeeder in Saga packaging this year? Seems like I heard that was the case a while back, but I could be wrong. Anyone know the real deal? :)

mark2d2
03-02-2003, 04:27 AM
As far as I know --- No. I have heard nothing about this. But I could be wrong. Anybody else hear anything about this?

Dr Zoltar
03-02-2003, 07:04 PM
I heard a rumour that they were. The Tie Bomber was going to be first, and the Snowspeeder was going to be a few months later. But I haven't heard anything since the Bomber started showing up in the stores.

Old Fossil
03-02-2003, 09:40 PM
I think it would be a waste of Hasbro's time and money to reissue it. The Snowspeeder warmed shelves in many areas, if I remember what other Forumites reported a while back. If it showed up again, repackaged, I would be very surprised.

Or maybe not. Hasbro is not known for their logic.:rolleyes:

Kidhuman
03-02-2003, 10:53 PM
I think they should. I missed out the first time around. My Wally World only got three and sold them quickly.

Prince Xizor
03-02-2003, 11:15 PM
I thought it was supposed to be...

maybe I'm wrong. maybe I'm right.

187-Maul
03-03-2003, 10:50 AM
I know some people still need the snowspeeder but that would mean that hasbro would repack an already repacked vehicle...although of course the POTJ version was slightly retooled over the original (don't have either so I don't know the real difference)
IMO they shouldn't re-repack it but who knows what hasbro will do to get our money...

mtriv73
03-03-2003, 05:25 PM
I say repack it with Wedge and Janson. I would definitely pay good money for that (especially if they have removable helmets.)