PDA

View Full Version : MOTU Teela figure ??

TheDarthVader
03-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I have recently been lucky enough to get the new Teela figure from a TRU near my home. I looked on ebay and sellers are saying that their figure is a variation because of a gold hair band... is this a true variation or a money-making scheme? I do not know what they are refering to...her big hair band or her pony tail holder...could someone clarify? If it is the pony tail holder, I see why it is a variation, as my figure has a pony tail holder that is the same color as her hair...brownish-red. Any help is appreciated.-------Brian

Beast
03-02-2003, 05:34 PM
It's an error, not a true variant. They had forgotten to paint the pony tail band originally, but did on later figures. I've seen an equal number of both. Infact I found my painted and unpainted ones at the same time. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

icatch9
03-04-2003, 10:29 AM
Hey Jar Jar I'm looking for a Teela figure for my 5 year old cousin. Any chance of you helping me out? I've looked at every TRU, WM, and Target from here to the Dune Sea and nothing.

I did find an Orko and Mecaneck though. Got an extra Macaneck just to trade for a Teela. What do you say.

Thanks,
icatch9

Jayspawn
03-04-2003, 11:56 PM
I frequently see Teela at Wal-Mart.

icatch9
03-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Thanks, I go to tons of WM but always strike out. Any chance of you picking one up for me? I'd send you the money for it plus shipping. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks,
icatch9