PDA

View Full Version : Toy Biz TTT Saruman variant

JediDan
03-03-2003, 11:12 AM
There are 2 verisons of this figure, the 1st version is Saruman with his suit all beige color where as the 2nd version his suit and his hair is much more white. I have both and there is a huge difference between the two. I have heard that the beige version was shipped very early and very limited. Anyone know how rare (if it is) the beige version is??

Anakin2121
03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Very rare, most of him have been bought and all the stores restocked with the whiter version. :)

JediDan
03-03-2003, 06:20 PM
I got him (beige version) way way back when they just came out. I guess I should consider myself lucky enough to have one.

I heard of another variant now but this time it's on the new Frodo w/light up sword. He was shipped with a green sword and a blue sword. I have seen pics of the green version but I haven't found any. I must have found around 10 Frodo's and all of them were blue. :)

Anakin2121
03-03-2003, 08:23 PM
There's a little date stamp of some sort embossed on the back of each card. For the Frodo, supposedly, any number beginning with 385 means his sword glows blue, and any number other than 385 means his sword could be yellow or even green. :eek: