PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find the 10th anniversary figs yet?

jpak001
03-06-2003, 12:15 PM
So, anyone find these yet ?

The Spawn.com website shows a Dec '02 release date, but I haven't seen these guys anywhere yet. I only want the Spawn figure myself...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-06-2003, 01:37 PM
yeah, the local comic book shop here in town had them. They had Savage Dragon and Spawn and the other two as well. I nearly bought the Spawn figure myself, but resisted. And then, it was gone. :frus: curse my broke bones!! I'll just get it on ebay if i wanna. cheers! :D

187-Maul
03-07-2003, 01:55 PM
here is the thread I started sometime over a month ago when I found mine (spawn that is) http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17493 but it seems like nobody was interested in it then...:)
BTW I really love this fig

jpak001
03-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Huh, must've missed that thread somehow. I think this figure looks awesome. I've noticed it as your avatar for a while, that makes me want one more :D ! Honestly though, the main reason I want one is to go with my Marvel Legends.

After looking again at the Spawn site, I noticed it says they won't be released at mass-retail. Only comic shops & other specialty shops.... Guess that's why I'm not seeing any yet, looking in the wrong place :stupid: !

187-Maul
03-07-2003, 02:28 PM
I've read in the spawn.com forums that in some areas he's really hard to find (a lot of people still don't have him after weeks of searching) so I wish you good luck on your hunt:)
the fig is simply amazing, the detail is great and the poseability is excellent, definitly worth your money