PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Yoda (like/dislike - why)

Darth forb1us
03-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Hey, after hearing about the TF: Armada; Galvatron, and Thundercracker being available at a particular store, I rushed out to nab them, I then checked the clearance aisle. To my shock, the $100 Yoda lego set is on clearance for $20.. I had him in my hands, and ran around the store shouting like a madman. $20! what a find!!
But, then I asked my girlfriend "this looks pretty ugly doesn it?" She agreed, and reluctantly I placed him back on the shelf, as a result of his ugly factor. I bought the Vader for $15 instead :p

I need to know if anyone has him built, and if he looks good in any remote way? I want to get him but I do not want it if he is nasty looking ...
Hopefully a few replies find their way here soon, so he is not gone if he is remotely attractive :D

fourtwo
03-06-2003, 07:36 PM
thats a big chunk of bricks for 20 bucks.
i'd have bought it

Darth forb1us
03-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Im only interested in it, for the finished Yoda, not really looking for a bunch of offwhite and green blocks ;)
There were 2 of him, a very remote store that not many frequent. I might go back for it regardless, but I was hoping to see if anyone liked the way the finished result looked.

Tonysmo
03-09-2003, 02:29 AM
for $20.. a lego Yoda should now be in your collection.. SHAME!! RUN dont walk RUN and pick him up..

[DSS]Pedr0
03-11-2003, 04:00 PM
I Bought It and Built It. I Think It Looks Wicked For Being LEGO Blocks...$20?? GO GET IT NOW!!

neonblade
03-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Yeah me too... I got him for a present and now he is my room. I love the guys and he doesn't look mean, and if you don't want to build him it comes with a crap load of bricks lol

Neonblade