PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade

kool-aid killer
03-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Hi, i have a few things to trade but will be the first to tell you that they really arent anything special. I dont grade cards so i couldnt tell you if something is c9 or c8 or whatever. All are carded though. If interested but unsure of my credibility, (It may sound odd but i think some people dont want to trade with me due to my being relatively new to SSG) pm me and i will tell you my ebay id so you can check for yourself and see that I am an honest person. Here is what i have:

STAR WARS POTF 2
Lando Calrissian in Generals Gear
Princess Leia Organa in Ewok Celebration Outfit

STAR WARS POTJ
Aurra Sing
K-3PO (tri-logo card)

STAR WARS SAGA
Watto
Djas Puhr
Yoda (Jedi High Council)

STAR WARS 12" inch
Princess Leia in collectors series box ( the box is in very bad shape. the basement flooded and damaged a large portion of my collection over a year ago. the plastic sheet has no holes and the figure looks to be in ok shape)

LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS
Legolas in Rohan Armor
Galadriel

I am looking for the following things and would like them carded but am not too worried about the cards shape.

STAR WARS POTF 2
Barquin D'an and Droopy McCool
Joh Yowza and Sy Snootles
Max Rebo and Doda Bodonawieedo

STAR WARS SAGA
Jorg Sacul (fat chance, i know, but its worth a try aint it?)

Like i said earlier i know they arent anything special but if interested let me know. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

kool-aid killer
03-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Ive got a LOTR: TT twilight ringwraith i can also trade. I realize that the Rebo band is hard to get and i dont have anything special enough for a Sacul so i got a few other things im looking for:
LOTR= Newborn Lurtz or Boromir vs. Lurtz

Star Wars= R2Q5, wuher, figrin d'an,

If interested in anything but you dont have anything that i seek let me know what you do have and we can try to work something out.

TheDarthVader
03-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Do you want the R2 Q5 carded or loose? I will trade you my r2q5 for your potj aurra sing. If the card is in (at least) near mint condition. Let me know. here is my email untyl@aol.com

Brian

cameo
03-27-2003, 09:39 PM
sent you a pm

bigkid24
04-03-2003, 01:21 PM
I'm interested in your Legolas, but I don't have anything you listed. Do you collect any other lines of figures? Or how much do you want for him?

Brainiak76
04-04-2003, 04:24 AM
i can get you a NB lurtz if you want..LMK

kool-aid killer
04-04-2003, 07:29 AM
Bigkid24, i just finished trading Legolas to cameo but i seen another one a week or so ago and i will go see if he is still there today.
Brainiak76, is the Lurtz carded and what would you be looking for in order to trade?

kool-aid killer
04-14-2003, 08:13 AM
I still have all my star wars figures to trade except for Djas Phur (He has a date with some left over fireworks from the 4th of July sometime in the near future) Ive still got the 12inch princess leia and i have a Galadriel, PEW, and a twilight ringwraith i can trade. If interested in anything let me know or if your looking for something i can check around in my area. Thanks for looking.

Brainiak76
04-16-2003, 01:30 AM
i can get the lurtz but what do you think would be fair for that fig..i also collect LOTR..lmk

kool-aid killer
05-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Ive still got a few Star Wars figures, the 12 inch Leia, and the Twilight Ringwraith available to trade. Ive been able to get most the figures i really wanted so my wants have changed a bit. If interested in anything let me know, ive traded some of my figures for ones that werent on my list. Thanks for looking.

kool-aid killer
05-30-2003, 08:20 AM
I still have most of my Star Wars figures that i can trade but am looking for some other things now. I would be willing to pay for them also:

Potf 2
Speeder Bike w/ Scout Trooper (not the zipping one but the plain version) x2

SOTE
Prince Xizor
Chewie
Luke

I would like them carded. Thanks for looking and let me know if you can help.

CloneTrooperMace
05-30-2003, 09:34 PM
I really don't have any thing to trade but what do youwant for Jorg Sacul

kool-aid killer
05-30-2003, 09:52 PM
CloneTrooperMace, sorry i dont have a jorg sacul to trade. I was looking for one for myself but i dont think many fellow forum members have extras laying around. Good luck looking for one though and thanks for checking my thread.

kool-aid killer
05-07-2004, 10:01 PM
It rises once again....

Havent posted in a long time on this thread but i am going to update my wants. My haves are basically the same, with the exception of the LOTR figures. Ive still got the Twilight Witchking along with a Gondorian Ranger and HD Legolas. Ive also got a Jedi Army 3 pack that i can trade. My wants have shifted a bit because im almost caught up with my Star Wars wants (big ups to ebay) so ive got a few LOTR and Transformers Beast Wars figures im after.

Want:

LOTR:

BK Uruk Hai
ROTK Slave Troll

Star Wars:

SOTE Slave 1
Red Arc Trooper
Ephant Mon
Falumpaset
SA Clone Trooper

Transformers Beast Wars:

Polar Claw
Inferno
Snapper
Razorbeast
Rattrap (original, plain mouse version)
Tigatron (would prefer Takara white version)

I doubt anybody has what i seek but i figured it was worth a shot. If you can find anyother type of Beast Wars figures, let me know which. Im after a few others that i didnt list. Thanks for your time.

Aaron