PDA

View Full Version : TRU Sale on Fan Club 4

ACPin
11-13-2001, 12:23 PM
The TRUs that I go to didn't seem to have gotten any of the four figures from the Fan Club on sale. Figures I was referrring to were the FF Leia Hoth, DS Droid, Pote Snitkin and AT-AT Driver.

Were you able to get any and which ones? :confused:

Wolfwood319
11-13-2001, 01:12 PM
I haven't seen them at any TRU ever. I didn't even know they were going to be released at TRU.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-13-2001, 05:34 PM
Yeah, they were on sale at TRU for something like $2 a few months ago. The only one of the four I ever saw was Hoth Leia. It seems like Hasbro ships them all in a separate case.

What I really wish I had found was Wuher. A lot of people were saying he was showing up even before the FC4. I'd like to get another one of him to open up.:dead:

ACPin
11-13-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
Yeah, they were on sale at TRU for something like $2 a few months ago. The only one of the four I ever saw was Hoth Leia. It seems like Hasbro ships them all in a separate case.

What I really wish I had found was Wuher. A lot of people were saying he was showing up even before the FC4. I'd like to get another one of him to open up.:dead:
The Wuher definitely was out before the other four coz I got him and that's why the FC four should have followed afterwards. I never really found any of them. All I needed of the four were more of the DS Droids. :frus:

hamsterboy
11-14-2001, 01:45 AM
I've said before I'll say it again, I never find stuff like that at TRU.

GNT
11-16-2001, 12:46 AM
They never sold at TRU here, Only Grace Brothers had them here,Mainly Leia :(

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-16-2001, 10:02 PM
The TRUs in my area got both the FF Hoth Leia and the Death Star Droid. The DSD sold out fast (I missed me chance to get one) but the Leias hung around for a few weeks and I got me 2 of them for $2.97 apiece. :evil:

Jayspawn
11-19-2001, 03:33 PM
My TRU only got in Hoth Leia and the Death Star Droid. No Potes or Drivers.

ACPin
11-29-2001, 09:37 AM
On Monday I found a banged up Pote Snitkin under a pile of Episode 1 DM pegwarmers. Of course I got it for $2.97 though I couldn't confirm whether they actually had a shipment or it was just a return. :)

JEDIpartner
11-29-2001, 11:32 AM
I hadn't seen any of these at the TRUs here in Cleveland either! I ended up getting 3 of the four at the Toledo Museum of Art when I went to see the Magic of the Myth exhibit.

You lucky dogs out there getting this stuff for mega-cheap! Me, I'm jealous! You hear me??? ROTTEN!!! :mad:

Starfig873
11-29-2001, 09:30 PM
I wish I could find em'. I really need a new DSD since mine's paint is chipping a bit, not really bad, but I'm anal about these things so a new one is a must.

And I think another AT-AT driver would be nice...

JediMaster
11-30-2001, 07:20 AM
Back in August, I think it was, I was able to buy two additional Hoth Leias, and a total of four Death Star Droids to fill out my diorama and for inclusion in a future Sandcrawler interior. And though I have a friend "on the inside" at my nearby TRU, he did not see any of the others: No Wuher; no AT-AT Driver; no Pote Snitkin. Oh well. Would have been nice to score a couple more AT-AT Drivers, but no matter...