PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Action Fleet Releases!!

Beast
03-10-2003, 03:04 PM
GH got to speak with Bob Lundgren of Hasbro Sales at the Pomona Toy Show. And he offered some news what was coming later this year in the Action Fleet line. I'm not sure if this is new news or old, but I decided to pass it on anyway. :)

New Action Fleet offerings include the Star Destroyer, which was actually previewed at San Diego Comic Con back in 2000, Death Star, Jedi Starfighter, A-Wing Fighter, and Mon Calamari Cruiser.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sicqnus
03-10-2003, 07:26 PM
thanks Jar-Jar,

The list was posted several weeks ago but it's always interesting to know that Hasbro has confirmed the production of the Death Star.
By the way, I wonder what would be the wave 10 or next AOTC assortment.
Here is my suggestion :
- Naboo Royal cruiser (flying wing)
- Federation Core ship
- Geonosian fighter
__________________________________________________ __
I've added a pic of my Nebulon-B box.

Beast
03-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Thanks. I didn't know for sure if it was new news, old news, or what. Just saw it, and figured you Action Fleet fans would like to know. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AndyW
03-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Wonder if they will ever do a Medical Frigate/nebulon b action fleet?

Checking on various places round the net seems to reveal the Mon cal ship might be the Liberty! Woooo, now thats cool.

good shot jansen
03-10-2003, 08:37 PM
thanx for the heads up jjb! i was wondering if and when ol'e hasbeen was ever gonna git around to thosed 2000 san diego previews. nice to see that they didn't throw out the baby with the bath water.

i'm dyin' to see a photo or 2 of the mon-cal cruiser

AndyW
03-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Aren't we meant to be hearing more action fleet comings and goings on the 14th or something?

matthewilw
03-10-2003, 10:45 PM
not me, I'm really looking forward to the jedi starfighter. Although I want a regular version before the battle damaged one, but I'll take what I can get.

I really wish hasbro would do more EU stuff like a Mist Hunter, the Outrider, and the Havoc (from jedi starfighter)

AndyW
03-11-2003, 02:59 AM
Jedi starfighter is a big one for me too, really want that to be as good as the x-wings of old. Heres hoping!

jeddah
03-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Nebulon B and Probot please

:)

jeddah