PDA

View Full Version : Do you know if...

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 09:22 PM
Do you know if Plo Koon dies in Ep. II? I heard a rumor that he gets killed by Jango Fett, but didnt believe it. Help me out.:confused:

the master jedi
08-17-2001, 09:51 PM
I don't think he dies. I heard a rumor that a but 4 Jedi Council members get killed off. I think the 4 that don't get killed off are Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Plo Koon. I'm not sure if Plo Koon is part of those 4 or not, it's just a guess on my part.

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 09:57 PM
Thanks! I hope not too! He's to cool to get killed by Jango. He atleast deserves to die from a lightsaber, not a bounty hunter/mandalorian!

Boba Rhett
08-18-2001, 02:39 AM
I heard that he was only injured, not killed.

Eternal Padawan
08-18-2001, 03:25 AM
I think in one of the earlier versions of the "script" Obi Wan and Plo Koon go after Jango Fett together and Fett ambushes them and kills Plo in front of Obi Wan, but now Obi Wan goes after him solo and so Plo would not be there to get hisself killed...

I think.

the master jedi
08-18-2001, 01:08 PM
Even if he doesn't get killed off in Episode 2 he'll eventually get killed off when Vader and Palpatine hunt down and destroy the Jedi.

PloKoon2385
08-19-2001, 01:45 AM
I know he WILL die eventually, but he shouldn't die by a blaster shot. He deserves better, a lightsaber blade, or force lightning. Don't ya think?

bigbarada
08-19-2001, 02:09 AM
I heard that he trips and falls into a hole. Clumsy alien!:D

PloKoon2385
08-19-2001, 02:11 AM
NO, you're wrong, you see, that was Barada who got sliced and fell into a big whole with tentacles and digestive acids!:D

bigbarada
08-19-2001, 02:19 AM
A big whole what?

ohhh, a big hole.

Yeah, the Sarlacc, well y'see I can explain that. After Dengar left with Boba Fett along came Malikili....

PloKoon2385
08-19-2001, 02:24 AM
Excuses excuses. I think that you are just one of Jabba's brainless drones.......ha!:p

bigbarada
08-19-2001, 02:31 AM
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? ...

Just you wait 'til I think of a snappy comeback! You'll be sorry!

:)

PloKoon2385
08-19-2001, 08:56 PM
I can't wait to hear your comeback Mr. Clumsy!

Jargo
08-19-2001, 09:40 PM
The rumor/speculation/ that i heard has it that he is injured aboard the trade federation droid control ship while leading a group of jedi to switch off the droids. He must get into a battle with some super destroyer droids or whatever they are called. I'm sure we'll see plenty o' jedi get killed off in the movie but I can't see them doing away with one of the coolest looking. Of course, if he did die in the droid control ship as it explodes and thereby saved all the others from being killed by the overwhelming amount of droids on the planet below... well then that would be a very noble death wouldn't it? A hero's death. Better than Obi-Wan who simply gave up with Vader or Qui-Gon who was just a lousy swordsman. :)

evenflow
08-20-2001, 10:41 AM
Eventually all of the Coucil will be killed, except for Yoda.

Obi-Don
08-20-2001, 10:49 AM
I'm sure that it will depressing to watch all of the jedi knights get taken out but thats the story line which , sad but true,makes Luke such the hero.The evil that is undone and the road back to the new order of jedi,and a cause for " A New Hope". Yes I know corney,bad,I shouldn't have said it. :D

PloKoon2385
08-20-2001, 03:26 PM
It would be a noble death, but he's still DEAD! What is he going to do when he is dead, scare Mace Windu in his sleep? Or guide Oppo Rancisis because he can't see through that mop-head of his? No, he must live to slice up that whiney Anakin! I take it you all like Plo Koon! Good......because if you didn't I might have to slice something up myself...... In regards to seeing all the Jedi die in the next two movies, I predict Episode III to be rated PG-13. I mean Anakin and Palpatine kill them all. There are hundreds of Jedi, not seen previously of course, so unless he bombs the Temple, which he wouldn't likely do, he has to fight them individually. Now I think that means a lot of heads will fly and guts spill, very violent. So, this could be the first Star Wars that is rated PG-13. By the way, if you like Plo Koon and the other Jedi-wanna-be's, go to my website, dedicated to them. http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com

bigbarada
08-20-2001, 07:09 PM
Alright PloKoon2385, I told you this day was coming. Are you ready??

(Brace yourself, this is gonna sting.)

Plo Koon is just a big, dumb stupid!!!

There, I didn't want it to come to this but you left me no choice. And there's more where that came form, so you better watch it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(In all seriousness, I like Plo Koon, he's probably the coolest looking member of the Council.)

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 12:55 AM
Barada is just a big stupid dumb! and he smells too! And he wears a diaper. And he has his bandana on too tight so he loses brain cells, which he never had in the first place, because Jabba ate them! Arg!:D

bigbarada
08-21-2001, 01:04 AM
I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to notice that. I'd say we've pretty much killed any relevence this thread might've had. Shall we call it a truce and move on?

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 01:07 AM
Umm.........ok.............truce..............yeah .........umm......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The reason I didn't notice is that I was at Marching Band Camp from 3-9. ARG. Not because I am slow in the mind or anything.....

bigbarada
08-21-2001, 01:20 AM
Oh yeah of course, I would never insinuate that.:rolleyes:

Soooo, I guess now that we're in a cease fire mode I should try to make casual conversation. Marching Band huh? What instrument do you play?

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 01:24 AM
Sucking up now, afraid you might be cut open again Barada? :D Just kidding. I play the Trumpet, noble instrument which is the main instrument in the star wars theme......:D

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 01:39 AM
If you like Plo Koon so much Barada, why don't you go to my website, and do everything to do there, all the polls, and quizzes, and guest book, and voting for ME! huh huh? I have my eyes on you, or atleast through these visors of mine.......grrrrr.......
http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com

GNT
08-21-2001, 04:13 AM
He'll live on vbecause his a Jedi....*Sob* *sob*!!!!!!

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 02:32 PM
He mustn't die! I......love him.......agh! NONONO! Losing......mind......stop.......the.....voices... ............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!:D

PloKoon2385
08-21-2001, 04:03 PM
I am back to normal now. Just took a couple of large pills...... Anyways I really don't think he dies now, your stories about the Trade Federation and his commando team sound reasonable.

Eternal Padawan
05-31-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I heard that he trips and falls into a hole. Clumsy alien!:D

I think you're thinking of Coleman Trebor. ;)

All I can say is the standards for getting on the Council have gone down the tubes...

Jason B
05-31-2002, 10:22 AM
the point of bring up this old threads was......

oh yeah, post-padding. :rolleyes:

leenovak
05-31-2002, 12:23 PM
In Epsiode III the council is having dinner and Plo Koon uses the electric can opener on a small can of mushrooms for Yoda. Unfortunately, the top of the can doesn't come completely off and Plo tried sticking his finger in to poke the top off, but it gets stuck inside and when he pulls it out the razor-sharp edge of the mushroom can lid severs his finger and he dies of blood loss. Tragic, really.