PDA

View Full Version : Keep Up The Good Work

Kidhuman
03-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Lately Hasbro has been actually making alot of us here smile. Those new figures look good. Alot that we have requested are being made. That and making the 2 Hoth Hans and giving us 2 figures from the fans choice. Hasbro keep up the good work. You have made this collector happy and are turning my opinions around.

evenflow
03-18-2003, 02:25 PM
I can say that I am very happy with the Jedi COuncil and War ROom scenes. Please keep up with sets liek these, finish the Jedi COuncil, please make Jabba the Hutt and Yarna Da'l Gargan.

Rogue II
03-18-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm happy with what they are putting out. You forgot to mentioin the army builder sets and the head variations of the Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Officer. There was also a great sigh of relief among collectors when they announced the end of the action features.

Now, my only gripe is that I can't find any 2003 figures. My money has been going to Lego recently because of the lack of 3-3/4" figures. The only items I've seen from the 2003 Saga line is the Anakin and Dooku Speeders, and I saw those for the first time just this past weekend.

Darth Cruel
03-18-2003, 02:49 PM
Reality check, Hasbro!

You still suck. Just not as much as before. You all need to keep improving by increasing the articulation and completely doing away with those ridiculous "Action Feature" gimmicks.

Rogue II
03-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cruel
Reality check, Hasbro!

You still suck. Just not as much as before. You all need to keep improving by increasing the articulation and completely doing away with those ridiculous "Action Feature" gimmicks.

They announced that they are getting rid of the action feature gimmicks. I believe the Final Duel Luke and Vader will be the last.

Jargo
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
No they said there would be no more in 2003 not that there would be none ever again. Action features are on hold not done away with.

I was going to come in here and actually say something positive but I forgot what it was I wanted to say. I suppose i like the look of the hardcopies mostly apart from the ROTJ throne room figures which all stink like a big poo in a blocked toilet. But the army builder sets are good and the screen scenes are an improvement on the trash compactor sets for sure. I like the Jedi 3-pack even though the Rodian has a stupid pose and the Twi'lek's head is too big for his body. The nightclub figures are pretty cool sculpts and the waitress droid appears to be okay. Coleman trebor looks set to become the next best figure to Ephant mon and the younglings are cool. But please, for the love of plastic cheese don't take the clone wars thing into overkill. We already have enough to cover that area of the saga and any more than you've announced is going to be overkill without a shadow of a doubt.
Next year, can we get back to some nice cantina and jabba's palace figures please> Imperial officers to match the rebel officers planned. More rebel officers than you've announced, a re-issue of Ishi Tib, Captain piett, A resculpt of the cantina band member with knees and the right colored trousers - in fact take the barquin d'an sculpt from the rebo band 2-packs and use him but give him knees and the Omni box with seat. A proper way to do the cantina band. New Lando figures, because he's conspicuously absent from any of the last two years line up. Mak Case the black X-wing pilot and The black naboo pilot, Black bespin security guard, Del Roth Masona Geonosis arena survivor and jedi master. Give us some decent ethnic figures for cheeses sake. hasbro is really looking like a white supremicist organisation right now. The only reason we have Mace Windu is because he was a star of the piece and because sam jackson is an in vogue actor and saleable. Screw saleable how about toys kids can identify with. not every kid who collects is caucasian despite what hasbro demographic bullcrap statistics may say.

So yeah what I came in here to say was supposed to be positive.... :rolleyes: ;)

Kidhuman
03-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Aint no problem with giving them ideas Jargo. I would love to see alot of those figures you mentioned. And I agree with the Mace points you made.