PDA

View Full Version : Sandcrawler NOT cancelled!!!

mark2d2
03-13-2003, 04:54 AM
Okay, according to Sir Steve's trustworthy sources --- from the mouth of Hasbro itself courtesy of a Q & A --- the Sandcrawler IS coming. They are just waiting on a retailer to pick it up.

This is certainly GOOD news. I just wish now that somebody would hurry up and snap this l'il puppy up! I seriously don't get it . . . Why would ANY business pick up some of the more silly re-releases (Naboo Starfighter?) and NOT this totally outstanding toy that is sure to fly off shelves as it has been out of stock for . . . oh, say, the past twenty years . . . ?

Come on, Walmart! Step up to the plate! Toys R Us? Kaybee? Target? How about you guys over at the Fan Club? Let's get this baby out on the shelves somewhere A.S.A.P. My poor little Jawas are having a terrible time hitch-hiking their way across the Jungland wastes . . . :crazed:

Kidhuman
03-13-2003, 08:01 AM
That is good news. I have been wanting one since way back when. I hope Walmart gets it 'cause TRU is an hour away from me.

droidekas2
03-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
My jawas will not be homeless anylonger.

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to scavenge they go.

TheDarthVader
03-13-2003, 12:44 PM
I will have to pass on this one, as I only collect figures. But the only vehicles to really tempt me to buy them so far have been the Imperial Shuttle and now...this sandcrawler.

Jargo
03-13-2003, 01:52 PM
Well, technically it counts as a cancellation if Wal*Mart turned their backs on it. But at least it's still moving forward - just.

plasticfetish
03-13-2003, 02:01 PM
Without a doubt ... this has to happen by X-mas!

mark2d2
03-13-2003, 02:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Christmas is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to far away . . . . .

:) :D :( :rolleyes: :crazed: :stupid: :evil: :sur: :frus: :mad: :p :eek: :sur: :dead: :cry: :happy: :confused: :crazed:

OzOtter
03-13-2003, 03:11 PM
:D Praise Jebus!

Amy
03-13-2003, 03:29 PM
OH MY GOD THEIR MAKING A SANDCRAWLER?????????:eek: :eek: Man I'm glade I have internet now!!!!!!!!!!!!:D This puppy is sooooo mine!:evil:

Jargo
03-13-2003, 05:27 PM
It's the vintage one re-issued with a new paint job Amy. It looks okay. The prototype images showed it coming with the silver death star droid (RA-7) and a Jawa (the one from the Ronto) but other reports have said two jawas and made no mention of a droid. I guess we won't know until a retailer picks it up.