PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watching "Profiles From The Front Line"?

CloneTrooperMace
03-13-2003, 03:59 PM
"Profiles from the front line"

This Show Gives you the best of the front line.Why do we show all are bomb an spy plane to the enemy?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

"Profile From The Front Line" Shows On NBC

derek
03-14-2003, 07:52 AM
where i live, this show is on "ABC".:) for those who don't know, this "show" is basically a documentary series that was filmed in 2001 while our soldiers were fighting the talaban in afganistan.

i like the parts that follow the special forces soldiers, but really don't care about seeing the cooks and medics. i know they play a huge role, but they don't make for good TV.

a few weeks ago, when those 3 special forces guys went into that afganistan village without any back-up and arrested the one armed taliban guy was tense. it was like "cops" only set in afganistan.:)

Anakin2121
03-14-2003, 03:28 PM
The one last night was pretty dull, actually. It was fascinating watching the S3 Viking do its stuff...but what was with that Army doctor? He was a little soggy around the mid-section, if you know what I mean. ;) And all he did was give shots to the children, and he was given a medal for meritorious performance or something! :rolleyes:

InsaneJediGirl
03-14-2003, 07:48 PM
a few weeks ago, when those 3 special forces guys went into that afganistan village without any back-up and arrested the one armed taliban guy was tense. it was like "cops" only set in afganistan.

That was a good episode,a lot like Cops:DI'm hoping the Episodes will pick back up in action,it looks like next week someone gets shot(Taliban I believe) so thats always interesting.