PDA

View Full Version : nice moves hasbro

Anakin
03-14-2003, 12:04 AM
this new stuff just sucks, what the hell are they thinking? who do they think they are they can just throw this crap at us and we're expected to buy it, damned people anyway

JOKES!!!!

I have rediscovered my collecting roots, this stuff looks awesome and i only wish that my wal-mart and k-mart will start carrying star wars again, i REALLY want the screen scenes, clone trooper packs, some of the carded figures, and some of the vehicles, i have a newfound respect for hasbro and hope people stop giving them so much crap now

I also hope hasbro decides to release actual ball turrets for the gunships, anyone heard anything about this? i saw the pic posted on another thread but i think that was custom and the kid was just showing it off, hopefully they take a cue from that, i have faith, always have, but stronger now than ever :D:D

Beast
03-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Galactic Hunter asked Hasbro about the CloneTrooper Pilot or new versions of the ball turrets. The CloneTrooper Pilot is not planned for re-issue in 2003. And there are no plans for new ball turrets. If you want them for the upcoming re-painted Republic Gunship, I suggest snagging some of the 2002 Clone Pilots. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dark Lord Kakorotto
03-14-2003, 12:08 AM
I also love the scene packs and three-packs but i can only get them on-line!

jjreason
03-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Things are definitely looking good for the next year or so. Good job Hasbro - it really looks like you're listening to us.

TheDarthVader
03-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Well done Hasbro. I need to start saving my $$$$ ;)

InsaneJediGirl
03-14-2003, 08:43 PM
I think most of the stuff looks pretty good this year.Much better than 2002:D

Thunderstorm1
03-14-2003, 10:20 PM
I just wish we could get the hyperdrive ring for the Jedi Starfighter!!:mad:

You would figure that in its third release!

Amy
03-14-2003, 10:51 PM
'thumbs up'

I so agree with you guys. To be honost, I really dont like most of the saga action figures do to those dumb action features, but knowing now they are booting them, I can get excited again!:D

There is some PERFECT saga figures, but most are trash imho. But my lord, what we have coming up looks to be some of the BEST we have seen from Hasbro, and I give much thanks.

So Hasbro, if you are reading this, thank you so very much for bringing back the figures I fell in love with in the first place!:kiss:

LTBasker
03-15-2003, 12:23 AM
Too bad we couldn't get this quality in 2002! I have to agree, Hasbro is looking better than before, my only real big complaint is that the Rodian Jedi is just a statue, we need a super articulated one!! Rodian's rule. :happy:

Jargo
03-15-2003, 11:44 AM
No palpatine or Amidala or Bail organa rule, Rodians are just flotsam in the river of life baby. :crazed:

jjreason
03-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Except the little one who kicked Mannequin's butt in the EpI deleted scene. He was cool.

Beast
03-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by jjreason
Except the little one who kicked Mannequin's butt in the EpI deleted scene. He was cool.
Wha? Anakin was on top, beating the snot out of Greedo. When did lil Greedo kick Anakin's butt? Greedo can't even shoot straight, what makes you think he can kick Ani's rear. :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Drew
03-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Yea, most of it looks really good-IF YOU COULD FIND IT AT RETAIL??? yea-I know it's not out yet but you can't even find the new speeder bikes at Target now. I found the trash sets ONCE at WM and after that nothing.

Amy
03-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Drew
Yea, most of it looks really good-IF YOU COULD FIND IT AT RETAIL??? yea-I know it's not out yet but you can't even find the new speeder bikes at Target now. I found the trash sets ONCE at WM and after that nothing.

Are you talking about the deluxe Clone Trooper? We have tons of those at one of my local Wally worlds.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2003, 12:07 AM
Yeah, this year will rule in the realm of SW collecting.

Yeah, those Dooku/Anakin bikes are hard to get. Argh!

Get a new I will, to support this habit, i must. :D

[DSS]Pedr0
03-16-2003, 12:10 AM
U just gotta make multiple visits to stores who u know sell them...Wal-Mart, Target, Kay-B, Toys-R-Us, etc...in different towns, u will find almost all of the toys there...so u need:$$, car, gas, and lots o patience

Beast
03-16-2003, 12:19 AM
Or not bother wasting the gas, and just order on-line. The few bucks extra you spend on-line, will probably equal out to what you would have spent on gas. Frankly, with the gas prices....you're probably saving money. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Old Fossil
03-16-2003, 12:38 AM
Yep, things are looking up, I think. Now if a retailer would just pick up the Sandcrawler, things would be really peachy.

Turbowars
03-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Anakin

I also hope hasbro decides to release actual ball turrets for the gunships, anyone heard anything about this? i saw the pic posted on another thread but i think that was custom and the kid was just showing it off, hopefully they take a cue from that,
Who are you calling a kid? Yeah that was me, you have a problem with it? LOL J/K! Hey they are so easy to make, Don't wait for Hasbro to do it. You might be waiting untill the end of time. Though I would like to see how they approached the full size turrets.

Prince Xizor
03-16-2003, 02:46 PM
Yes, I too think that Hasbro is starting to do a damn good job now. I am very excited for this Clone Wars line, as I am for the new screen scenes. Awesome Stuff!

Chiesa
03-17-2003, 01:26 PM
Yes actually I never really hated the 2002 saga line. But I guess 2003 is looking to be a better year! I'm only going to say well done Hasbro for listening to us!!