PDA

View Full Version : whos a new Sio Bibble from ep2?

mylow thehutt
03-15-2003, 10:46 AM
I know I do since the first one we got never came out,I think a new ep2 bibble should be in order,with his green suit.

thoughts.:)

Jargo
03-15-2003, 11:41 AM
There are other vastly more interesting characters i would like to get my hands on before a second Sio bibble but i wouldn't ever say no.

jjreason
03-15-2003, 01:44 PM
Any figure that would fit into "Collection 2" has my support. At least that way you can be assured that they won't have action features.

Kidhuman
03-15-2003, 03:19 PM
I just want a Sio Bibble. I never got the first one so any one is welcome in my eye. I would like a EP2 one as well.

Amy
03-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman
I just want a Sio Bibble. I never got the first one so any one is welcome in my eye. I would like a EP2 one as well.

Word brother. I agree with that!:mad: I dont even know why I want the old fart, but I just gots ta have him, just gots ta!

cassanova frankensti
03-15-2003, 05:37 PM
I dont think I would be interested in that. The E1 Sio is enough Bibble for me. There are many other characters that need to be made first.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-15-2003, 07:28 PM
Ehh, I suppose we should get him sometime before 2018. And another TPM version, cause hardly anyone got him.

Kidhuman
03-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Amy
Word brother. I agree with that!:mad: I dont even know why I want the old fart, but I just gots ta have him, just gots ta!

Probably for the same reason I want one. They released it near the end of the line and alot of us missed it. If there were others of him made it probably wouldn't be such a big deal to get one. I passed on alot of Anagains because there were way to many of him.

aceguide
03-17-2003, 03:48 PM
I never saw Sio. Any Sio would be good.

bobafrett
03-17-2003, 04:00 PM
I'll have to look through my collection, I'm pretty sure I managed to get a Sio, but then there have been other figures that I thought I had, only to find out that I don't.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-18-2003, 11:01 AM
I was lucky enough to score the last EPI waves which included Bibble. Decent figure.

Though I wonder, knowing Hasbro, what kinda wacky "Action figure!" his character would get. Like "Sio Bibble, With extreme whining action!!!" (Its' outrageous, after 4 trials in the supreme court, Nute Gunray is STILL Viceroy of the Trade Federation!) or even better, give him a Blaster and give him "Sio Bibble w/ Quick Draw Action!"

C'mon Hasbro, we want it!!! We NEED it!! :D