PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

The 'Xir
03-15-2003, 11:48 AM
Hope you all have a great but safe St Patrick's day weekend!!!
Lord knows I will! :) :happy: :D ;) :kiss: :( :sur: :eek: :o :p :stupid: :crazed: :dead:

I'm 50% Irish, 25% German, and 25% Scottish, so no matter how ya look at me I'm 100% DRUNK!!!:D

In the famed words of The Pouges:
"We're gonna drink and fight, and drink and fight, and drink and fight some more. When the drinkings done grab anyone, we're gonna fight some more! So grab any friend or neighbor and punch them in the eye, then raise a pint of guiness and sing the Dublin Lullabye!"

scruffziller
03-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Dang I can't pinch you cause you are wearing green. Or is that a deep turqouise........? IT IS!!!!

*PINCH*

oh sorry I guess the vomit counts.....:( ..............................:D

Fulit
03-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Sliante!

The Overlord Returns
03-17-2003, 09:48 AM
Ah saint patty's day.........

You know... St. Patrick was actually scottish....... and..I am like 99% scottish....so...I love this holiday ;)

Anyhow...I'll be out drinking Guinness 'till the cows come home ...

Fulit
03-17-2003, 09:54 AM
I'm going out for at least two Guinness later. As they say in Ireland, "A bird can't fly on one wing".

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-17-2003, 11:05 AM
I'll prolly have a beer or two later on in honor of my heritage (Irishman, baby, wohooo!) but nothing too much, i got finals to study for! :D

Jargo
03-17-2003, 05:02 PM
Apparenty i have Irish blood in me somewhere down the geneology line. Scottish and Welsh and French and German and Turkish too. Just discovered that we have relatives all over the world we never knew about. thanks to my Grandad who was a ladies man and spent some time in South America... and we have newfound Australian relatives and US relatives and a few in Canada. The Jargo family is immense apparently, according to the geneology line. Somewhere in there there's going to be a whole slew of Irish relatives so happy St. Patricks day to all my extended familee! And to all my irish friends wherever they may be tonight. :D I'd raise a glass but I'm teetotal so i'll raise a nice cup o' tea instead.

EricRG
03-18-2003, 03:00 AM
Cool 'Xir. I've been listening to the Pogues all day. I've just discovered them relatively recently myself.

I'm 60% French, 35% Irish and 5% Native American myself.

The 'Xir
03-19-2003, 12:21 AM
Aren't The Pouges great!!! They're like folk rock, Celtic punk!!! Weird but awesome mix! Somehow they make it all work!:cool: