PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Pics

Stemp Fester
03-16-2003, 09:29 AM
For all the hype about this thing, with its size and outrageous cost ($250-300 here in Oz), I'm still yet to see any pictures of it that have been taken by someone who has any talent with a camera. :frus:

Could someone please direct me to some pictures of it that actually convey the scale of it - shots that have some figures next to it would be perfect. :D

Thanks

Incidentally, for anyone else in Oz, Case Fresh is including a bonus Jorg Sacul with the Shuttle... (if you can spare the $300)

Turbowars
03-16-2003, 01:36 PM
Here's shot with 2 figures

Kidhuman
03-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Well the thing is huge, but not worth all that money IMO.

Turbowars
03-16-2003, 09:52 PM
Oh I agree! But it sure is cool!

Amy
03-16-2003, 10:16 PM
:( I want I want!:(

But, I must agree that its just too much money for one toy. I have spend hundreds at a time on MANY figures,vehicles, beasts(such as the night the AOTC figures where put out), but this is just for ONE item.:frus:

stillakid
03-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Stemp Fester
For all the hype about this thing, with its size and outrageous cost ($250-300 here in Oz), I'm still yet to see any pictures of it that have been taken by someone who has any talent with a camera. :frus:

Could someone please direct me to some pictures of it that actually convey the scale of it - shots that have some figures next to it would be perfect. :D

Thanks

Incidentally, for anyone else in Oz, Case Fresh is including a bonus Jorg Sacul with the Shuttle... (if you can spare the $300)

I've got a very busy next couple of days, but after that, I'll give you a nice photo in comparison to the vintage plus some other stuff for scale. :)