PDA

View Full Version : Basic Red Battle Droid?!

KingOfSting
03-16-2003, 10:40 PM
Does anyone know if this is still expected to come, or will the legendary basic red battle droid only be released via three pack in the clone wars line?

Beast
03-16-2003, 10:50 PM
He's coming. According to the case breakdowns, he'll be packed in with the Yoda w/ Younglings case as well as the Wat Tambor case. Bit at only one per case. :(

Collection 2 Figure Assortment - Wave 12
2x Yoda & Chian (NEW), 1x Ashla & Jempa (NEW), 1x Lama Su - Kamino Prime Minister with clone boy, 2x Barriss Offee - Luminara Unduli's Padawn, 2x Aayla Secura - Twi'lek Jedi Knight, 1x Padme Amidala - Droid Factory Chase, 1x SP-4 & JN-66, 1x Imperial Officer, and 1x Battle Droid - Arena Battle

Collection 2 Figure Assortment - Wave 13
1x Padme Amidala - Wedding Dress (NEW), 1x Wat Tambor (NEW), 1x Coleman Trebor (NEW), 1x Darth Maul (NEW), 1x Princess Leia (NEW), 1x Han Solo (NEW), 1x Yoda & Chian, 1x Ashla & Jempa, 1x Lama Su - Kamino Prime Minister with clone boy, 1x Barriss Offee - Luminara Unduli's Padawn, 1x Aayla Secura - Twi'lek Jedi Knight, and 1x Battle Droid - Arena Battle

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jerjerrod
03-16-2003, 10:51 PM
If you really want one, but can't find it, why not get deluxe C-3PO, which comes with one? And you can even pull it apart. :)

Jargo
03-17-2003, 06:46 AM
????? no the Hasbro show had the red battle droid shown clearly. The one that comes in the three pack is based on the boomer damaged battle droid but the single carded version is exactly the same as the white or cream version from last year., both types of red droid were in the hasbro clone wars display so obviously it's still coming. I think it's all down to timing. A lot of stuff is arriving later than anticipated but if i remember correctly, the red battle droid is bang on schedule with those case assortments. Shame it's one per case though, hopefully they'll keep it shipping in further cases.

bobafrett
03-17-2003, 11:45 AM
I have the deluxe Mace Windu with a red battle droid, as well as one with the cream colored battle droid.

OC47150
03-19-2003, 03:35 PM
The red battle droid that came with the Target exclusive accessory packs is good. They're kinda hard to find, though. I found one this past weekend.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-20-2003, 11:32 AM
There are problems with the already-released red droids. The Mace one can't hold the blaster with two hands, falls apart, and can hardly stand up, and most people have the Mace with cream colored one anyway. The C-3PO one also can't hold the blaster with two hands. The accessory pack one has great articulation, but no backpack. The one from the three-pack is great, but doesn't look like it can hold the blaster with two hands. The re-paint one is probably the best bet, even without knee articulation, but they didn't really move their knees too much anyway.:)

aceguide
03-20-2003, 11:55 AM
As far as I'm concerned they need to go back to the EPI BD mold. Saga, Mace and 3PO all have major issues - as has been said.

TheDarthVader
03-21-2003, 03:02 PM
I need a red battle droid too! (by itself)