PDA

View Full Version : REALLY COOL stuff found at the walmart

keithfite
03-17-2003, 03:28 PM
I found them all. Bariss Ofee, aayla secura, droid factory padme, jedi library droids, tusken ambush, lama su and clone boy, imperial officer, and rebel trooper I didnt see mace windu. has anyone found him in a store

bobafrett
03-17-2003, 04:03 PM
I found the above mentioned figures at my local Wal-Mart, but no Mace. Those were all in an unopened case, so I know nobody went and got to him before I did.

icatch9
03-17-2003, 04:34 PM
Bobafrett where at In Illinois are you? Were did you score that load of Figs? All the WM's by me are crap :(.

[DSS]Pedr0
03-17-2003, 06:40 PM
i think he said near O'Hare Airport, im by Midway and will look by the stores there soon

bobafrett
03-18-2003, 02:20 AM
Yeah icatch9, I live near O'Hare. I found them at a Wal-Mart in Northlake. I stopped by tonight, and the only figure they had left was one lonely Rebel. I just went out at Midnight to a Meijer store in Naperville, and they didn't have anything worth the drive I made. In fact, they had the Jango Unleashed still at full price. If I have time tomorrow, I will make the rounds, but I'm not hoping for much.

BTW, the Wal-Mart on RTE 83 in Villa Park has six pegs full of peg warmers, I don't even bother stopping in there anymore. (Besides, one of my former girlfriends still works there)