PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled?

Wolfwood319
11-13-2001, 08:16 PM
I was just browsing some online stores and a couple of them have posted that the second wave of 12'' bounty hunters have been cancelled and will not be produced.

Also, some sites have stated that the Ephant Mon figure has also been cancelled and they stopped taking orders for both sets of figures.

I guess I'll have to wait even longer to get a 12'' Zuckuss and Dengar.

bigbarada
11-13-2001, 08:24 PM
Ephant Mon, cancelled???:cry: So what was the whole point of having a third fan choice poll???:mad:

I'm not surprised about the bounty hunters, and I think the delayed vehicles may just end up being cancelled in the near future.
:cry:

Starfig873
11-13-2001, 09:24 PM
Ooooooh no! No, no, no, no, no! Ephant Mon can't be cancled! Blast it Hasbro! SO many people will be at their throats if this is true...

GNT
11-14-2001, 01:02 AM
Ephant Mon is NOT cancelled!!!!!

Beast
11-14-2001, 02:44 AM
The 12" Dengar and Zuckess will be out next year sometime, no worries there. I had heard that the other 3 12" Bounty Hunters were one of the best selling waves of 12" ever for Hasbro, so I can guarentee they are postponed and not cancelled.

The Second Series of Deluxe figures, that include Ephant Mon are not canceled. Expect them around the same time as this years Deluxe figures, somthing big and impressive for the Christmas season. That way they can also toss in a Episode II deluxe figure.

The delayed vehicles won't be cancelled, they have gone well beyond just the minor planning stages as previously canceled vehicles (i.e. Prince Xizor's Virago). Expect them to show up around March of next year.

Hope that info helps. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
11-15-2001, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
had heard that the other 3 12" Bounty Hunters were one of the best selling waves of 12" ever for Hasbro, so I can guarentee they are postponed and not cancelled.

They didn't sell very well here as they are still warming the shelves!

OC47150
11-15-2001, 08:00 AM
The Leia/Boush 12" figure is also included with the Dengar and Zuckus line. I'm interested in the Leia figure mostly since I have all the others.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-15-2001, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by OC47150
The Leia/Boush 12" figure is also included with the Dengar and Zuckus line. I'm interested in the Leia figure mostly since I have all the others.

I thought there was already a Leia/Boushh 12" made a couple of years back. Are they issuing a newer version now?

OC47150
11-15-2001, 05:08 PM
There was, in a three-pack which was a KB exclusive and retailed for $100. This Leia/Boush is packaged separately.

evenflow
11-16-2001, 07:15 AM
I do not think Ephant Man is canceled, but i do think we are going to have to wait a very long time before we see it. :( :cry:

humsup
11-16-2001, 09:40 AM
I thought I remember a while back that the Leia Boush will not be included in the 2nd Bounty Hunter waves. Forget which one will replace Boushh. I was devastated by the news. Nevertheless, the wave was postponed rather than cancelled.

There was talk previosly that the Skiff Lando and Pig Guard will be out in the 12" arena as well but I think they are cancelled as nobody mention them anymore :(

Lobito
11-16-2001, 02:15 PM
Of all the figures..the one that WONT be cancelled is Ephant Mon...the Fan choice is a way to ensure hasbro that the figure will indeed sell. So no prob there, as for the 12" line...i dont know, lets hope they show up soon.:)