PDA

View Full Version : St-catherines & Collectible Show

evil j
03-19-2003, 10:29 AM
ST-CATHERINES & COLLECTIBLE SHOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everybody, It's me again.
This week end, I'll be set up at the

ST-CATHERINES & COLLECTIBLE SHOW

Sunday March 23rd 2003.
NEW Location: Merritton Community Centre
7 Park Ave
St- Catherines, ON

Time: 10.00AM to 3.00PM

LOTS of Star Wars stuff (new and vintage). And tons more MOTU, GI joes, WWE, super heroes stuff.

There will be everything from old to new toys plus sports cards, hot wheels and more.

***THIS JUST IN****
I just acquired a MICRONAUTS collection consisting of about a dozen loose figures (Galactic Defenders complete with all weapons, some Time Travelers...etc...) 3 Boxed Vehicules/Playsets ( Hornetroid, Stratastation, and Battle cruiser)...and 8 smaller vehicules (Hydra, Hydro copter, Crater Cruncher, Neon Orbiter, Star Searcher, Warp Racer, Galactic Cruiser, Ultronic Scooter). And some spare parts too.

I am always looking to buy, sell, and trade.
So bring your goodies.

See ya there

Directions: QEW Niagara, exit at 406 South to Glendale,
East on Glendale to Merritt St, North on Merrit to Seymour St, East on Seymour to Park Ave.

mabudonicus
03-19-2003, 10:41 AM
You just might see me there, it's been a while since I have hit the local show... is Tim still in charge of it?? (niagara toy sales?)
Merriton, only a few minutes away from here, in the south end of town... hmmmmmmm....

evil j
03-19-2003, 11:26 AM
Yes, Tim is the promoter.

jjreason
03-19-2003, 12:57 PM
"MMmmmmmmm. Micronauts......... now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. "

"So, you know them?"

"Know them, they're me!"

Okay, they're not really me. I do really like them and would love to find a loose box full at a garage sale sometime. Fun toys. How are the swimsuit models, evil J? :D

Good luck with the show, let us know if there's something going on in April.

seth_quinn
03-19-2003, 01:28 PM
hey J, have any updated deets for the show in Burlington on the 30th if you're gonna be there?

s_q

evil j
03-19-2003, 04:40 PM
April 6th is the next Woodstock show, next week is the Burlington show(30th).

Althought, The Hawaiian Tropic Swimsuit Models have dumped me for another guy who had a bigger toy collection. LOL