PDA

View Full Version : Konami "Alien" Gashapon collection

sicqnus
03-21-2003, 08:29 AM
Thanks to Cabour for the info.

This is the first pic I was able to find. These are unpainted test-shots of the upcoming Alien "candy & toy" trading kits collection showed these past few days during a Japanese Toyshow. I must say the pic is horrible... too small, bad quality but you will have a first look to the ships and figures.

sicqnus
05-14-2003, 10:17 PM
:happy:
Here are the pics of the final miniatures.
First, Konami press release picture of the painted micros.

sicqnus
05-14-2003, 10:32 PM
:happy:
Here are the pics of the final painted miniatures and a few close-ups of the prototypes.

http://www.sicqnus.com/news01.htm

sergiurusu
05-15-2003, 03:25 AM
these are WONDEFUL!!!!

SID
05-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey SICQNUS thanks for the pictures,I've been dying to see what these look like and they look terrific!:D
Do you know by chance if all eight pieces will be going to market ?:confused: or just the 7 pieces that are painted?
I would trade that dogbuster alien for a nice little APC diorama instead or that facehugger for a Sulaco!:D

The Konami Japanese website has a customer product suggestion box in english,their accepting product ideas for their collectibles and toyline from the public,go and check it out and let your wishes be known. ;)

sicqnus
05-16-2003, 02:02 AM
These kits should be available through HobbyLinkJapan but we will know more after the actual Shizuoka ToyShow.
I would love to see the serie 2 with a Sulaco, Power loader, Derelict ship, Predator, APC, etc... I will surely post a little message in their suggestion box !

Otherwise, I saw "Matrix - Reloaded" yesterday and it was amazing. The Zion people dancing on techno music is a funny moment and Carrie Ann Moss in her Vinyl suit... what to say ? "A´! Mama mia !!!"

SID
06-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Hi SICQNUS,it looks like there will be an Alien volume 2 ! :cool: :D
Check out this picture from the Tokyo toy show,look at the Konami box in the foreground.;)

SID
06-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Damn:frus: the picture was not accepted here:dead: check out the picture at figures.com under Tokyo toyshow.

sicqnus
06-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Thanks Sid,
Yes, I saw the pics. The box says : wave #1...
Well, now we can expect a second serie of seven units. It makes great possibilities !
HobbyLinkJapan will carry them. I'm not sure yet for J-List but they told me a few weeks ago they couldn't have any allocation of Furuta and Romando StarTrek ships. I send them several e-mails since and they finally have been able to get the two different StarTrek Gashapons, I'm optimistic concerning the Aliens miniatures.

I want a Derelict ship !!! The most mysterious and terrrific starship ever !

SID
06-11-2003, 10:47 PM
SICQNUS I thought these would give you a chuckle:crazed:

sicqnus
06-13-2003, 06:18 PM
Already saw these kubricks. I didn't like them. To me they are just asian copies of Lego's and nothing else. It's just a personal opinion :rolleyes:.
Well I saw other things like this Micro-Machines like Thunderbirds base showed during the Tokyo toy show... with other Thunderbirds miniatures.
I'm not sure if they are new or not but I've never seen them B4.

Not sure but the logo looks like the Aoshima logo...

sicqnus
06-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Micro Thunderbirds...

sicqnus
06-13-2003, 06:23 PM
More TBirdz...

SID
06-14-2003, 01:36 AM
The Thunderbirds stuff is just a retread of the old Imai model kits. I got word from a friend of mine who was at Wonderfest and he sez Konami will be releasing"Terminator" trading kits this year. :D
"asta la vista baby!" :crazed:

sicqnus
06-15-2003, 08:25 PM
If you like Kubricks you will surely love the Aliens serie 2 figures :

1st : Space Jockey

sicqnus
06-15-2003, 08:28 PM
Second, a very cool Powerloader :

sicqnus
06-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Average Alien Queen :

sicqnus
06-15-2003, 08:32 PM
But cool figures :
Samura´s Spacesuits Nostromo crew.
There is also a Chestburster (not pictured).

SID
06-16-2003, 06:54 AM
Man those are just to funny!:crazed: thanks for the pics,do you have a pic for the front of the power loader?

sicqnus
06-16-2003, 09:40 AM
No sorry I just have a better pic of the two astronauts :

sicqnus
06-16-2003, 09:51 AM
And the Chestburster :

SID
06-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Thanks SICQNUS,I'm not really a kubrick collector,the only kubrick items I ever bothered to purchase was the "TRON" sets and I thought they were cute and odd in a nutty way:crazed: but there is no doubt in my mind I will be getting these!;) they are just to funny to pass up:crazed:,besides I'm a fan of the first two movies anyway.

sicqnus
06-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Blister.jp has the Aliens Chogukan vol. 1 available for preorder. Not for us but the price is 3000 yens for a box of ten units. Sheduled to be available in October...

SID
06-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Yo SIQNUS! did you check these out? I think their made by Furuta the same outfit releasing the Star Trek trading kits but I'm not sure:confused:. These mini dioramas the Japanese are putting out are pretty cool:cool:,can't wait for the Alien items from Konami :D ,someone will probably put out "Predator" trading kits one of these days:crazed: .

Deoxyribonucleic
06-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Wow, these are great collectibles!

That kubricks space jockey ROCKS the house!!

Thanks for all the pictures and info, this is great news! :)

SID
06-25-2003, 11:00 PM
I think their hilarious,I'm gettin a set for meself (qyuk qyuk qyuk!):crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
06-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by SID
I think their hilarious,I'm gettin a set for meself (qyuk qyuk qyuk!):crazed:

where are you getting them from if you don't mind passing on that info as I'd love to get a set for myself. Alien and Aliens are my next fav movies in line after SW OT!! I love me some Alien Kubricks :)

SID
06-25-2003, 11:06 PM
whoops, heres a better pic of the power loader with ripley.;)

SID
06-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
where are you getting them from if you don't mind passing on that info as I'd love to get a set for myself. Alien and Aliens are my next fav movies in line after SW OT!! I love me some Alien Kubricks :)

I preordered series 1 from hlj.com but I think they ran out for now,well let me rephrase that,they stopped taking preorders because of the overwhelming response from people who want them, but these should end up in anime shops,comic shops and toy shows here in the U.S. no problem, and there's always evil bay.:crazed: