View Full Version : DiscussionTime: Pillows

Emperor Howdy
03-22-2003, 01:31 AM
Feathers or siliconized stuffing?

**A tomato hits Howdy in the back of the head**

Hey! I was just trying to make conversation! :mad:

QLD
03-22-2003, 01:42 AM
I gotta go with the stuffing. Feather pillows are way to soft for me.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-22-2003, 02:05 AM
Meh doesn't matter to me. if i'm tired enough, i can fall asleep on items ranging from balled up shirts to 12 pack cases of pop to a few phonebooks and the floor. However, have i the luxury of a pillow, i gotta go with the one that is on the bed i'm sleeping in. feathered or not, doesn't matter. hehehehehehehe :D

Emperor Howdy
03-22-2003, 02:27 AM
:eek: ! Whoa!!

**ATTENTION....ATTENTION! No serious answers, please....I was only joking!.....I repeat......only joking!**

But, since we're here....I'm a stuffing guy myself. :crazed: ....one layer....I can't stand 2 or 3 stacked on top of each other.....they'll end up on the floor. I really hate it when your sle.....huh? Now I'M giving a serious answer! :eek: :stupid:

Beast
03-22-2003, 02:33 AM
Come on everyone, Howdy's looking for some pillow talk. :crazed: :sur:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

12inch Lando
03-22-2003, 06:43 AM
Given the choice, I'd rather have a girl with siloconized stuffing.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-22-2003, 09:50 AM
See, i was totally gonna say something along those lines, but i was like, "nah, i shan't stoop to that!" curse you lando! tehhehehe :D

Exhaust Port
03-22-2003, 09:52 AM
I like fake pillow stuffing and real girls. No silicon please. :)

scruffziller
03-22-2003, 10:36 AM
OH YOU KNOW!!!!!!!:D

Amy
03-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
I like fake pillow stuffing and real girls. No silicon please. :)

LOL! Just dont feel the same huh?:p

bobafrett
03-22-2003, 04:19 PM
The fake pillow stuffing works for me, I had a feather poke through and scratch my face the last time I slept on one, maybe I should have used a pillow case. And where exactly do they get these feathers? Are their thousands of naked chickens running around? Or do they use the feathers from the KFC chikens?

Exhaust Port
03-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Amy
LOL! Just dont feel the same huh?:p

Nope, feather pillows are too limp. Oh wait, you meant the girl thing? Those don't feel the same or look the same either. ;)

jjreason
03-22-2003, 11:17 PM
I like round, firm, silicone pillows. Pillows that won't move when I toss and turn, pillows that stay put in one place. Pillows that are heavier, and more perky than they should be. Those rock.

JediTricks
03-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Right, that's enough of this increasingly-thinly-veild topic.

BTW, "silicon" is a non-metallic element that makes up microchips, concrete, glass, etc.; "silicone" is a polymer made up of silicon that has high lubricity and a wide rane of thermal stability - it also is very good at repelling water - it can be used to simulate the plasticity of human flesh and is used in adhesives, lubricants, paints, protective coatings, electrical insulation, prosthetic body parts, and has many other uses. However, silicone is no longer considered safe for implantation within the human body.