PDA

View Full Version : Silly Empire question

DarthChuckMc
03-22-2003, 04:02 PM
I was just watching TESB, and I wondered something.

Do you think Boba Fett struck up a conversation with any of the Stormtroopers on Cloud City?

If so, what would they talk about, and do you think it was uncomfortable?

Pendo
03-22-2003, 04:49 PM
They've had about 30+ years to get over the fact that they are clones, and have also probably met before so I doubt it would be that uncomfortable for them. To them (well to Boba Fett anyway) they are a completley different people. they have different life experiences, different feelings, etc.

PENDO!

DarthChuckMc
03-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Well that put that baby to bed. :dead:

Exhaust Port
03-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Since Boba would be older than most of the clones he was constantly spreading doom and fear among the stormtroopers just to screw with them.

"I bet they never told you my dad had a really bad heart, did they? Yup, when your 35 years old your days are numbered. One day you'll feel this tingle then be dead before you hit the floor. Also, don't each chicken." :)

Amy
03-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
Since Boba would be older than most of the clones he was constantly spreading doom and fear among the stormtroopers just to screw with them.

"I bet they never told you my dad had a really bad heart, did they? Yup, when your 35 years old your days are numbered. One day you'll feel this tingle then be dead before you hit the floor. Also, don't each chicken." :)

LOL! That would be funny as hell lol:D :D :D .

scruffziller
03-23-2003, 09:59 AM
"Yea my dad had a helmet that looked just like yours": A Stormie to Boba...:D

JediTricks
03-23-2003, 06:33 PM
I still think the OT's stormtroopers are regular human recruits only based around the CONCEPT of the Republic's clonetroopers.

Kidhuman
03-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Did he call the stormtroopers Dad?

JediTricks
03-23-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman
Did he call the stormtroopers Dad? Boba is a brother to the clonetroopers, not a son.

Jayspawn
03-23-2003, 11:57 PM
The conversation

Boba Fett: "Sooo.....how's it going?"

Stormtrooper: "Good."

stillakid
03-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
The conversation

Boba Fett: "Sooo.....how's it going?"

Stormtrooper: "Good."

....Boba Fett: "Uh huh...say, what kind of mouthwash do you guys use?"

Stormtrooper: (taken aback) "Wha...?"

Boba Fett: "I was just wondering about your breath. I mean, my helmet gets pretty stinky sometimes. I figured that any Empire that can build a Death Star must have a pretty good dental plan."

Stormtrooper: "uh..."

TheDarthVader
03-27-2003, 04:41 PM
Boba "I'll bet you 1,000,000 credits that you and I look alike."
Stormtrooper: "Duh, okay." <both remove helmets>
Stormtrooper: "Dang, it!"
Boba: "Pay up", as he thinks, "I get this plus solo?! What a day! Must be due to my lucky jango underwear."

mini-rock
03-29-2003, 02:33 AM
LOL! That was funny as hell EP.:D

BTW, I don't think Boba was the talkative type.:)

JediTricks
03-29-2003, 05:01 AM
BOBA: (to stormtroopers) Soooo... you guys lactose intolerant too?