PDA

View Full Version : PETITION for ESB cinema scene

coy5
03-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Go to this web address and please sign the petition. It is for a classic cinema scene from the Empire Strikes Back. They would like hasbro to make a 3-pack with captain piett, admiral ozzel, and woo-hoo general veers. all from the super star destroyer bridge. The pack should come with attachable bases that will eventually be added to a larger playset, scene, floor panels, whatever. Here it is.

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/ClassicCinemaScene/

If the link does not work, simply copy and paste to your web browser.
Thanks.

Amy
03-23-2003, 03:13 PM
It would be awsome yes, but as a 'Scene Pack'. They are much better then cinema scenes any day.

Jargo
03-23-2003, 04:30 PM
What did Captain Needa do to deserve no love? Captain Needa deserves to be made too. Okay so he might not be as memorable as Ozzel or Veers or Piett but he still had a role to play. Still got moidered by Vader. A set with all four would get a vote from me. Backdrop of the viewport and a nice Executor bridge floor. Add in a Vader and a Naval trooper and you have two sets of three figures, exactly what you need for a screen scene.

Screen scene: Reporting to Darth Vader
Set one: Vader, Veers, Ozzel
Set two: Piett, Needa, Naval trooper

So what if it takes a little bit of artistic liberty and merges a few scenes together, to get all of those officers in one fell swoop would be brilliant. I'd so buy these sets if they were made.

Kidhuman
03-23-2003, 06:24 PM
Well I signed it but agree with jargo to make two of them. Alot of figures that need to be made or remade or reissued and this is a good way to do them. I was kinda fond of the cinema scenes over the current ones(ie trash compactor).

coy5
03-24-2003, 12:52 AM
Scene pack, cinema scene, whatever. This petition has given me plenty of ideas of what hasbro should make. I agree make another set of officers. Also make a scene pack of the first death star conferrence room that has the table, chairs, and sitting imperial officers (i.e. tarkin, tagge, motti, yuren?, some of the others i forget) and some naval troopers. (this set could be done just like the upcoming geonosian war room. Have two or more packs that connect.)

Another scene pack that I would like to see would be the rebel briefing room for the attack on the second death star. This could have a holo-projector center piece with interchangeble holo globes (one with endor[green] and shield encased death star [red]. the other holo globe would be the zoomed-in version of the death star[red]) The figures could be newly sculped versions of mon mothma, general madine, rebel pilots, lando general, etc.

Jerjerrod
03-24-2003, 02:12 AM
As stated in another thread, I want to see 3 ESB anniversary packs/scenes, similar to the ANH ones:

1. C-3PO and R2-D2: Hoth Hangar background, posed with his hand leaning on R2's dome. Both must be good new sculpts.

2. Luke in Dagobah Gear and Yoda: Dagobah background, which sees Luke with one arm out trying to use the force to pull the X-wing out of the swamp, while Yoda watches with hope.

3. Chewie and Leia with Han in Carbonite lying on the ground: Carbon Freezing Chamber background, with Leia under Chewie's arm, as they both stare at the just-frozen Han in Carbonite.

Also, the Imperials you guys are talking about sounds great.

Amy
03-24-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by coy5
Scene pack, cinema scene, whatever. This petition has given me plenty of ideas of what hasbro should make. I agree make another set of officers. Also make a scene pack of the first death star conferrence room that has the table, chairs, and sitting imperial officers (i.e. tarkin, tagge, motti, yuren?, some of the others i forget) and some naval troopers. (this set could be done just like the upcoming geonosian war room. Have two or more packs that connect.)

Another scene pack that I would like to see would be the rebel briefing room for the attack on the second death star. This could have a holo-projector center piece with interchangeble holo globes (one with endor[green] and shield encased death star [red]. the other holo globe would be the zoomed-in version of the death star[red]) The figures could be newly sculped versions of mon mothma, general madine, rebel pilots, lando general, etc.

I hope you dont think I was trying to correct you, I was just saying I would like it to be a scene pack over a cinema scene:). I am drooooooooling over your ideas.

Also make a scene pack of the first death star conferrence room that has the table, chairs, and sitting imperial officers

:greedy: :cool: Bring it on Hasbro, bring it on...

I hope Hasbro is reading this stuff, because its just wonderful ideas.

coy5
03-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Original quote by amy:
"I hope you dont think I was trying to correct you, I was just saying I would like it to be a scene pack over a cinema scene. I am drooooooooling over your ideas."

That is quite allright. I do not particularly care what hasbro/we call these packs so long as they make them. They have collector appeal and I think, will also have appeal to the kids (being that the original trilogy will be coming to dvd). Bring it... yeah!

Clint Torres
03-25-2003, 02:28 AM
WHATEVER!!!! Stop this madness..its killing me...I want a STAR DESTROYER BRIDGE and I want it now!!! Damn....Maybe Ill just go and buy one of the old star destroyers and put some RALPH McQUARRIE pic of the bridge windows in back, then fill the thing up with assorted officers...that might quell the pain just long enough for Hasbro to MAKE THIS THING A REALITY!!!! NOWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww.........