PDA

View Full Version : I hate to do this, but with Star Wars Clone Wars on the horizon, and Unreal out...

mrmiller
03-24-2003, 03:16 PM
I don’t usually spam the forums with unwarranted “clan talk” or recruitment posts, but thought it was time to add one with the upcoming Star Wars games and Return to Castle Wolfenstein around the corner, and Unreal in full force now.

Our Clan, Baptized By Fire (BBF), is a Multi Game Battle Clan for both PC games (such as Battlefield 1942, Command and Conquer Generals, Warcraft 3, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault as well as some other games) and is now on Xbox (Unreal Championship).

This is the focus of our clan-

BBF is a clan for friends to get together and play games cooperatively. The BBF is a mature, honorable clan, who have high standards when representing themselves online. The BBF is not just a clan bent on dominating the online games they play, but also concentrate on having fun with online friends in honest cheat-free, hack-free, spam-free games.

We are hoping to expand our Xbox division with Return to Castle Wolfenstine and Star Wars Galaxies and Clone Wars, as well as Halo 2, Counterstrike and other Future Live enabled games. Since SW Clone Wars and RTCW are right around the corner, now would be a good time to join.

Check out our Xbox forums if you’re interested at:

www.clanbbf.com/x/

or our main clan homepage at

www.clanbbf.com

Fear the Fire-Embrace the Flames!
Till All Are One.

=MATT=

BBF MRMILLER
aka BBF IG88
GamerTag: mrmiller

mrmiller
03-24-2003, 03:17 PM
I'd love to get fellow SSG members to play with when Clone Wars and Galaxies hits. Since you are reading this I can assume you are all gaming nuts, and of course we are all Star Wars nuts, so it would be cool if we could all hook up and play together. BTW- when is Galaxies comming out for Xbox? 2004? I'm not sure, but Clone Wars will be here next month!

=MATT=

QLD
03-24-2003, 04:06 PM
I am up for it when Galaxies finally comes out!!!