PDA

View Full Version : please help this kenoshan

vorronsalive
03-25-2003, 08:50 PM
I wanted to know if there is anyone from southeastern wisconsin who can help me out. I have been under the impression that the new 2003 figures have been out since January, but it now being almost April, I have found 4 and have yet to find a steady stream of them. If anyone knows where to find them in or around this area please help. As time passes, I am getting more and more depressed. Please help this little town collector.

TheDarthVader
03-25-2003, 09:49 PM
I believe you have posted this in the wrong forum. And I live in TX and have yet to see any new figures either...be patient.

Prince Xizor
03-25-2003, 10:08 PM
Use Kebco.

vorronsalive
03-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Thats just the thing, I don't want to pay more than the retail price when something is still available.

Turbowars
03-26-2003, 12:04 AM
Post this in the Just found thread. If there isn't one for your town/State, make one. BTW they are very hard to come by in CA to. I know people are getting them at WM, but hey get them at opening. I have no chance to go every single day like some do.

Banthaholic
03-26-2003, 12:13 AM
I live in Western WI and have only found 1, '03 figure, consider yourself lucky vorronsalive. Check out my www tab, on my site I have links to tow WI SW pages, one out of Madison, & another from Oshkosh, might be able ot help you a bit

2-1B
03-26-2003, 02:06 AM
I'm a few hours up the road and there's been nothing here either . . . NOTHING ! :crazed:

aceguide
03-26-2003, 01:19 PM
There is nothing anywhere right now....

Prince Xizor
03-26-2003, 01:23 PM
I have almost all of the new 2003 figures here in Western MA. Found them at Walmart. Boba Fett, Darth Tyrannus, Padme, Aayla, R2, Rebel Trooper, Imperial Officer.... The only 2 I haven't found yet are Anakin Secret Ceremony and Barriss Offee.

And they must be showing up everywhere else soon, because I am all the way across the country, and it always takes forever for stuff to get here.

Fulit
03-26-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by vorronsalive
I wanted to know if there is anyone from southeastern wisconsin who can help me out. I have been under the impression that the new 2003 figures have been out since January, but it now being almost April, I have found 4 and have yet to find a steady stream of them. If anyone knows where to find them in or around this area please help. As time passes, I am getting more and more depressed. Please help this little town collector.

You've found more than I have. Last week, my Wal-Mart had ONE Rebel Fleet Trooper, indicating that they had got that first wave in, you know, with Eeth Koth and Teebo. So I go back this week, and they have the pegs stuffed with Yodas and Destroyer Droids, which came out last DECEMBER at TRU here.

It's got little to do with locale, IMO, and more to do with poor distribution and sticky stockboy fingers. So just to let you know, I'm about 800 miles south of you and I can't find crap either.

icatch9
03-26-2003, 04:20 PM
I live in northan IL, just south of you. I've found a few new figs, but not much. I know I haven't missed them, they haven't been there to miss. I go all over the Chicago Land area and haven't sceen much of anything new. My suggestion is be patient. They will come. Now is just a lull in the Star Wars univers. Happens every year about this time. I remember last year when people were scrambling to get Bo Shek and Teebo. People complaining and moaning becasue they couldn't and wouldn't find them. Then low and behold TRU got tons of them. Most still do. I know I can still pick up some and a TRU near me.

Anyway, just relax and you'll get them.

Oh yea, one helpful hint would be get out of Kenosha. Don't move, just go somewhere else to shop. Go north to Racine or something. Anywhere to give yourself a better shot.

Stay out of Northan IL, because thats my territory :D. Just kidding, there are enough figs for everyone to be happy.

JEDIpartner
03-27-2003, 04:09 PM
I got all my figures from KEBco... I'm not a scalper... :(

bobafrett
03-28-2003, 12:12 AM
I found a couple up in Northern Wisconsin, at the same WM I found the only Ackley beast I have seen, and the first set of Trash compactor's that I found. The store is in Minoqua (sp?), about a 6 hour drive from where I live.