View Full Version : Burlington Toy Show

evil j
03-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Hey hey...to everybody from the Toronto/Hamilton area
…Just a reminder that this coming Sunday is the

Burlington Toy Show
Sunday, March 30th 2003
At the
Burlington Holiday Inn (QEW 7 Guelph Line)
from 10am-3pm ...Adm. $3.

I will be set up with 3 tables full of goodies. Star Wars stuff (new and vintage). And tons more MOTU, GI joes, WWE, super heroes stuff.

***THIS JUST IN****
I just bought a SW carded collection yesterday. A total 50 NEW figures, including some rare POTJ, Ep1, and variants….I should have 150+ different figures to choose from.
Also….
A MICRONAUTS collection …loose Time Travelers(3 variants), 2 Boxed Vehicules/Playsets (Stratastation, and Battle cruiser)...and 8 smaller vehicules (Hydra, Hydro copter, Crater Cruncher, Neon Orbiter, Star Searcher, Warp Racer, Galactic Cruiser, Ultronic Scooter). And some spare parts too.

Directions
--------------
From 401 exit Guelph Line. Straight down Guelph Line for 30-45min past Home Depot and
from there you will see the Holiday Inn on the left. Turn left on Harvester Rd.e

Or
From QEW ... Exit Guelph Line head south then left at Harvester Rd.
--------------

See ya there

Jerjerrod
03-26-2003, 02:02 AM
Hey Evil J,

Which one is closer to Toronto? Woodstock (April 6) or Burlington (March 30)? Approximately how far is the drive to each? I'll come to the closer one.

Also, for you Canuckle heads, which one will you go to?

seth_quinn
03-26-2003, 07:10 AM
pretty sure Burlington is closer. I'm just trying to confirm that I've got no other commitments and am hoping to go this weekend.
I think it should be about an hour to Burlington for you, Woodstock would be about an extra 30 minutes. the easiest/fastest for you would be to take 401 W to 403 (exit just past the airport) down to the QEW. keep in touch, if we're both planning on this weekend, it would be cool to meet.

evil j
03-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Yep Burlington is much closer than Woodstock.
Just follow the directions from my post above.
Burlington is east of Hamilton, between Oakville and Hamilton.
It shouldn't be more than 30 minutes to Toronto.
While Woodstock would take you 1 1/4 hr.

Jerjerrod
03-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Cool, thanks. See you in Burlington!