PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Contact reposnses

JEDIpartner
03-26-2003, 11:46 AM
I just recently contacted Hasbro regarding a spelling goof-up on their site. My submission read:

You may wish to consider changing "Luke Skywalker - Throne Room DUAL" to "Luke Skywalker - Throne Room DUEL"

The response I received read:

Discussion Thread
Response (Lois Ouellette) 03/25/2003 05:29 PM
Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc.

We have shared your observations with the product team and web master.

Further research will be done on the correct name of the product.

Has anyone ever submitted anything to Hasbro via their website? What was their response? I just thought it was kinda funny as "DUAL" means "Two" and "DUEL" means a showdown between two people with weapons.

Beast
03-26-2003, 01:42 PM
I have, if you recall the Fan Choice #4 that included the Rebel Trooper w/ Scout Trooper disguise. I sent them an E-Mail with the fact they had the wrong Rebel Trooper pictured in the shot in the armor. I got a typical canned response from them about that. Nice to see you got an actual answer. Only time I ever used to get those, was when I would call the headquarters to talk to Rick Ruskin or Tim Hall. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
03-26-2003, 02:11 PM
I just thought it was funny. Seriously... it's a very obvious (well, to me) spelling error. What is there to research? Crack open a dictionary and say "Holy Crap! Change that!" :p

sith_killer_99
03-27-2003, 10:58 AM
What is there to research? Crack open a dictionary and say "Holy Crap! Change that!"

ROTFL

InsaneJediGirl
04-03-2003, 02:08 PM
LOL

I have contacted Hasbro a few times,and I have recieved the same response.(Not the one below,of course)

"Thank you for Contacting Hasbro,Your email means nothing to us but we have to say this to look important.Good day" :D