PDA

View Full Version : Ephant Mon size comparison picture needed

Darth Sidious
03-26-2003, 04:32 PM
I have not found Ephant Mon, and I doubt I ever will at this point. So, I was wondering if someone could post a picture of their EM standing directly beside another basic figure? (An average sized one like Anakin [AOTC], Luke, a Clonetrooper, etc.) I'd like to see how big he really is, but there are never pictures of him standing by any other figures, so you can't get a good idea of his size from pictures... Thanks a lot, this has been driving me crazy.

stillakid
03-26-2003, 04:47 PM
Here you go! This is Ephont next to the brand new Tusken with removable head. They just happened to be standing next to one another on top of my computer monitor.

Darth Sidious
03-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks! :) Woah, he's bloody huge! Too bad I never found one...I doubt they're even shipping anymore...

mm74md
03-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
Thanks! :) Woah, he's bloody huge! Too bad I never found one...I doubt they're even shipping anymore...

He's showing up all over the D.C./Baltimore area. I've seen him a few times and other posting on these boards have seen him as well.

stillakid
03-26-2003, 11:03 PM
Mine was sent from KEBco Toys online. Never saw him at retail.

JEDIpartner
03-27-2003, 09:14 AM
I saw one on a damaged card at a K-mart and that was IT! I'm glad I got mine from KEBco. I had that sucker way back in the beginning of December.

icatch9
03-27-2003, 10:33 AM
I think he'll be in ample supply soon enough. My fiance found two on X mas eve at KB. I saw 3 more shortly after that. My dad found one at WM last weekend.

No this doesn't mean I have 6 Ephant Mon's. I have 2 one open and one in my collection. I wish I'd of bought the others to help out fellow collectors. I didn't realize he was going to be so rare :(.

Kidhuman
03-27-2003, 04:10 PM
I have never seen him at reatil. I got mine from a friend in New Mexico. I left him in the package. I wish I could find another to open. Thaqt is the only figure I have an urge to hold in my hands for some reason.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-29-2003, 12:01 PM
Hasbro says he's still shipping to stores, and may ship in laer cases as well. But still, if anyone happens to pick up one on a fair-looking card, PM me and we can work out a deal.