PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one super power.....

Patient Zero
03-27-2003, 03:11 PM
I'm bored, so how bouts this.

If you could have one super power what would it be?

I personally would like to be able to turn myself into a being of light. Travel at 186,000 miles per second, visit distant worlds, have harmful projectiles fly right through me, and in becoming light, be more or less invisible in the day light.

You get points for originality people!

Jargo
03-27-2003, 03:28 PM
Death vision. I'd like to be able to stare people to death. Stupid people who annoy me would be stared at and literally feel a burning sensation on the back of their necks. Inducing spontaneous combustion innpeople would be my forte. :evil: Am I sick or what. (rhetorical question only)

El Chuxter
03-27-2003, 03:30 PM
I'd like to be able to hold a sword in my paws so I could be a better pirate! :Pirate:

darthvyn
03-27-2003, 03:32 PM
the ability to talk to marmosets.

DarthChuckMc
03-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Not original, but before any other SW fig-boy says it.....

TIME TRAVEL.....so I could go back to 1978 and buy an extra set of 12 back figures. (vinyl cape Jawa especially) :D

darthvyn
03-27-2003, 03:50 PM
NO! wait, i change my mind... i wanna be able to throw anything with complete accuracy like bullseye in daredevil...

oh, wait, no the marmosets thing is really cool.

can i have both?

Kidhuman
03-27-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn
NO! wait, i change my mind... i wanna be able to throw anything with complete accuracy like bullseye in daredevil...

oh, wait, no the marmosets thing is really cool.

can i have both?

Well you could talk to thr marmosets and have them throw themselves if that works.

I would want to be able to have lots of super powers. But if only one I guess I would like to yell really loud and have peoples heads explode. That would be awesome, just yell and pop, another one bites the dust.(also works on stupid annoying types)

Amy
03-27-2003, 05:03 PM
I would like to be a shape shiftter, for some reason. Heck, you could even turn into air and spy on people.....:evil:

Jargo
03-27-2003, 05:13 PM
But if you turned into air you'd be blown away and your atoms would be split into a million tiny zephyrs and you'd never be able to trace all the atoms to re-assemble them into a whole you so when you eventually rematerialised you'd be missing bits of yourself and find other bits in the wrong place and horrible things like that. Air is not a good choice to turn yourself into.

I would also like night vision like those military goggles. I hate the dark and so being able to see where the fdog just puked up so i don't step in it when i have to get up and go pee at five am or something would be great.

I'd also like to have the ability to freeze time around me. Still be able to move freely but everyone and everthing else would be frozen in a moment. Of course this would mean that technically I would continue to age while the world lagged behind but that would be a small price to pay for the chance to give some dweeb a wedgie without them ever finding out.

Jargo
03-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Oh yeah, and marmosets are not as cool as meercats. Meercats would be cool to talk to.

El Chuxter
03-27-2003, 05:44 PM
But meercats (or is it meerkats? I dunno) already talk. They sound remarkably like Nathan Lane and like to sing to lion princes about the flatulence of warthogs. :crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
03-27-2003, 06:33 PM
I'd just like to fly, so I can fly over all the traffic jams on the California freeways and that way I can wake up about 5 minutes before I have to be anywhere. And I wouldn't have to worry about getting my car smogged every two years!!!

And then I could fly throw and pop a hole in the Saturn Blimp so it can't advertise to protestors, crashed cars and little league games :D

sith_killer_99
03-27-2003, 08:47 PM
I would like to have a tail.;)

Darth Sidious
03-27-2003, 08:50 PM
That's an easy one. The ability to do anything. Literally, anything you could possibly imagine and more. Cheap, I know, but hey, you asked... :D

Rogue II
03-27-2003, 08:53 PM
Is Riverdance a super power?

Jargo
03-27-2003, 09:08 PM
replenishable limbs like a lizard or something. Color change Chameleon ability to blend into the background anywhere at all. In fact think manimal - but reptile abilities instead so it's be manitile. not quite the same ring to it but the cool factor of being able to use your tongue from five feet away is something not to be sniffed at. :crazed:

sith_killer_99
03-27-2003, 09:19 PM

No, it's a Satanic power.

the cool factor of being able to use your tongue from five feet away is something not to be sniffed at.

AAArrrgh, NOOOoooooooooooooo.....sorry, I just had an Episode 1 Jar-Jar Binks at the dinner table flashback....

I'm better now.

:)

darthvyn
03-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II

it sure is!!!

bobafrett
03-27-2003, 11:42 PM
I'd enjoy Super Strength, and not just Poli-grip!

QLD
03-27-2003, 11:56 PM
I already have a super power....it's similar to Apache Chief's....but not quite the same.

Emperor Howdy
03-28-2003, 02:00 AM
Hmmm, I wish I could mind control people for short periods of time....just long enough to make them whip out a statement or two at my command! :evil:

Obnoxious drunk guy at bar: "Hey beautiful, what's your name?"

Uninterested female: "Ummm, Stacy."

**Howdy touches index finger to left temple**

Obnoxious drunk guy at bar: "Well, Stacy, it might interest you to know that I'm into shaved farm animals, Bulgarian midgets, and pelting chicks like you with pickled eggs!"

Uninterested female: "Is that right?.....get lost, loser!"

Obnoxious drunk guy at bar: (walks away rubbing forehead) "Why did I just say that!?!"

News anchor Kent: "Good evening, and welcome to News8, your only news source...I'm Kent Hoffman. Our top story tonight, police are still on the look-out for two suspects accused of several local area bank robberies. Both suspects appear to be male, and authorities consider them to be armed and dangerous.

**Howdy touches index finger to left temple**

News anchor Kent: "In other news, I pooed in my pants until I was 27. Back to you, Gloria."

News anchor Gloria: "....:eek:....I....uh............errrr............. ..."

Kidhuman
03-28-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
I already have a super power....it's similar to Apache Chief's....but not quite the same.

So what phrase do you yell out?

Rogue II
03-28-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman

My guess is that is similar to when Beavis and Butthead say: Boing!!!

Patient Zero
03-28-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman

What the jeepers are you talking about?!?!? Apache Chief is the JLA member who could....OH, I get it.

BOING!

Rogue II
03-28-2003, 02:50 PM
Or, he could go the Wayne's World route...

SHA-WING!!!

QLD
03-28-2003, 03:04 PM
INUCK CHUCK!!!!!

DarthChuckMc
03-28-2003, 05:53 PM
how about

OH MY!!

Tonysmo
03-30-2003, 06:23 AM
not sure if I would consider it a "superpower" but the ability to reach into my pocket at any given time and pull out a twenty.. one right after the other... no worries about passing up any expensive lego sets.. not with my magic pocket of twenties.. I'd buy lunch for all.. of course it would have to work with all my pants/shorts/jeans.. Id hate be be stuck with only one pair of magic pants.. all because freezing time was taken... dammit!!

Lobito
04-25-2003, 03:09 PM
Aha, this is a good thread, lets see...

I would love to communicate with all animals.

I would also like the ability of not being hangover!!

Who wouldnt like to fly huh??

Yep, SuperLobito!!:D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-26-2003, 11:03 PM
If I had to pick a superpower, it would be one similar to Scott Summers AKA 'Cyclops' from the X-Men. My eyes would shoot out high powered energy beams through my command. Except if I could, I would rather not shoot out energy beams. It would be Cheez Whiz instead. That way I could easily have a tasty snack, anytime of the day.

Tonysmo
04-27-2003, 06:42 AM
lmao.. THAT was funny... cheeze whiz from your eyes.. now all you need is a faithful sidekick with a silver tray attached to his back! DOWN ON ALL FOURS TRAY BOY!! ITS TIME TO PARTY!!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-27-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
lmao.. THAT was funny... cheeze whiz from your eyes.. now all you need is a faithful sidekick with a silver tray attached to his back! DOWN ON ALL FOURS TRAY BOY!! ITS TIME TO PARTY!!

Plus another sidekick that can spontaneously pop crackers out of his/her pores onto the silver tray boy :p

QLD
04-27-2003, 03:36 PM
I am thinking my super-power would to be able to make any amount of any type of currency by just thinking it.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-29-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
Plus another sidekick that can spontaneously pop crackers out of his/her pores onto the silver tray boy :p

Just think how much better the world would be with them. Imagine Cheez Whiz man sitting there in the city, and all of a sudden he sees the cops are chasing a runaway bank robber. Instead of being helpless, like most bystanders, he can instantly foul up the theives getaway by spraying globs of Cheez Whiz onto their path.

Then after the villains have been apprehended, the little poor neighborhood kids can go up to Cracker Boy and not go hungry for a night because of all the Cheez Whiz there. Plus there wouldn't be any mess to clean up once they were all done. Superman Schmuperman I say. Cheez Whiz, Crackerboy and Silver Tray Boy would clean up all what is wrong with the world.

El Chuxter
04-29-2003, 06:38 PM
The ability to suddenly and instantaneously cause uncontrollable, explosive diarrhea in bad guys. :eek:

Jargo
04-30-2003, 01:43 PM
That's a crap idea.

I would like to have morphing abilities. To be able to alter my appearance at will so that i can be a master of disguise. I see someone and by mentaly picturing them i can change my appearance to theirs. Become a doppelganger. Which would help enormously in getting laid of course. i could mimick someone like george Clooney and be instantly attractive to millions. Then when my partner asks me if i slept with anyone i shouldn't i can deny it because it was george not me. Or I could become Brad Pitt or mel gibson or Ben Affleck or anyone at all. Even females. But not animals.

Morphoman not so much a superhero as a super liar. Man of many faces man of many lovers man of many parts.... :D

icatch9
04-30-2003, 05:01 PM
The ability to freeze time. Imagine all the things you could do, for good :) and evil :Pirate: if you were the only one able to move. First off I can think that I'd get a lot more sleep. Second off,..... we'll between easy and free/stolen money and naked chicks the posibilities are endless.

Lord Malakite
04-30-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by icatch9
The ability to freeze time. Imagine all the things you could do, for good :) and evil :Pirate: if you were the only one able to move. First off I can think that I'd get a lot more sleep. Second off,..... we'll between easy and free/stolen money and naked chicks the posibilities are endless.

:rolleyes:

Wasn't there an episode of Batman: The Animated Series like that?