PDA

View Full Version : Collector Inspectors to search for FMAs

LTBasker
03-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Coruscant Replica Times - 8:10PM

The United Collections has finally been given the go ahead to send Inspectors to Hasbro to search for FMAs - Figures of Mass Articulation.

"So far we've only find traces of FMAs, from slightly more articulated body parts around the insenerator. We've recieved explanations from they don't exist to they were just fluked parts." Reported head Inspector, Hans Olo.

So far even with these findings, people still believe that the key to articulation are gimmicks.

"The key to articulation are with the gimmicks, man. I mean think about it, you may have an arm that is inhumanly posed and can't be moved, but inside they put all these mechanisms that move this way and that. There's more internal articulation than there could out external, I don't see the big deal about external articulation. It's just like the human body." Said one of the lead protestors, who could be seen later just shrugging off counter-opinions.

The latest reports from the Inspectors claim they have found some ball joint pieces that wouldn't be normal size for shoulders or necks. Though the Hasbro officials still say they can't put them anywhere else. When approached about the ball-jointed ankles on the Anakin Secret Ceremony figure, they just said it happened by accident.

"We're still waiting to get all the production files from Hasbro, they've said they're about halfway done with them but they should have had them together already. We will still wait longer, but if there is evidence of tampering then things could nasty." Commented Hans Olo before going on to another location search.

The Inspectors were scheduled to search a main factory, but after finding dumpsters outside of it filled with mint-in-sealed-box samples of battery using toys with corosion, they've decided to wait until they get their HazGim (Hazardous Gimmicks) suits.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-27-2003, 09:49 PM
That's great LT! :)

HazGim suits are my favorite :D

Where'd you find this?

LTBasker
03-27-2003, 10:12 PM
I made it myself. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
03-27-2003, 10:49 PM
No one can say it better...

"Impressive, MOST impressive!"

:D

Emperor Howdy
03-28-2003, 01:29 AM
Looks to me like Hasbro's in desperate need of some new management. ;)

Kidhuman
03-28-2003, 09:05 AM
They must be well hidden then.

plo koon 200
09-18-2003, 10:21 PM
I did not know you penetrated the Hasblah factory. This is funny.

InsaneJediGirl
09-19-2003, 06:54 PM
Where can I buy some HazGim suits?Local Comic shop?:D